HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 473 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh yes yes remember now
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just watched Millinnium Actress. It easily ranks up there with other anime movies such as The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Sword of the Stranger and Spirited Away. Damn, it was such a good film. It's been a while since a movie has had such a big impact on me. I think I'll watch Paprika tomorrow, Tokyo Godfathers the day after and Perfect Blue the day after that. Satoshi Kon marathon for the win! What an outstanding director he is.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bleach 118 - EPIC

that bald guy is awesome new fav person in bleach

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I might have a mini Bleach marathon tonight to catch up. I'm quite far behind. There better be something good happening to compensate for the lack of Neliel!
    Last edited by Neversoft; 28-05-2009 at 06:19 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I might have a mini Bleach marathon tonight to catch up. I'm quite far behind. There better be something good happening to compensate for the lack of Neliel!
    Just a bunch of ugly ppls and their pillars.

Watch it and you'll understand.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wheres Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!?!?!?!?

On another note... just watched todays Gintama. The new arc so far is damn hilarious! Shinpachi's Otsu fanclub finally gets a chance to become become the Otsu's official fanclub but otaku Hijikata returns, converts all of Shinpachi's fanclub members to his side and plans to lead the official fanclub himself. There is currently a huge battle taking place between Toshi's team, Shinpachi's team and 998 other teams all trying to become Otsu's official fanclub. It's soooooooooo good!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wheres Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!?!?!?!?

On another note... just watched todays Gintama. The new arc so far is damn hilarious! Shinpachi's Otsu fanclub finally gets a chance to become become the Otsu's official fanclub but otaku Hijikata returns, converts all of Shinpachi's fanclub members to his side and plans to lead the official fanclub himself. There is currently a huge battle taking place between Toshi's team, Shinpachi's team and 998 other teams all trying to become Otsu's official fanclub. It's soooooooooo good!
    Ah yeah i watched like half of the first ep of that arc, good stuff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Um, just more fighting really. What Bleach mainly is. But I thought the fight with Hisagi in it looked pretty sweet. Might be just me though.

Also, Ikkaku gets cained by one of the fraccion.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This weeks Bleach was solid, cant wait for Soi Fong's fight next week, hopefully anyway.
    I love the title cards also and Hitsugaya is the coolest character ever :8
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My god Paul shut up Hitsugaya is not the best character, quite the opposite.

Also in the Bleach manga, Soi Fon is about to release her Bankai.

Click the image.