HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 15 of 473 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    Lol the spoiler was there for a reason.
    Should always give a hint about the spoiler or you get people like me that are curious about what it is XD i knew already should have said like. death or something

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    lol yes.
    Gintama should be number one on everyones list to be honest. Also, if you get one of those capsule figures give it to me. I was hoping there would be some Gintama merchandise at the MCM Expo but to my disappointment there was none. Although they did have some plushies in Orbital Manga... WHY DIDN'T I BUY ANY!?!?!?! I NEED GINTAMA MERCHANDISE!!!!!

I'd just like to point out that I actually have a real core drill. It comes with the Gurren Lagann limited edition first volume DVD that isn't available to you simpletons until July! :8
    One Piece will always be number 1 for me. Oda is a god and number 1 best selling manga proves it. As for the anime.. mayb gintama.. dont like how toei remove or change scenes. and hmm.. might buy the limited edition. i like being fancy got the limited edition FMA movie.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    One Piece will always be number 1 for me. Oda is a god and number 1 best selling manga proves it. As for the anime.. mayb gintama.. dont like how toei remove or change scenes. and hmm.. might buy the limited edition. i like being fancy got the limited edition FMA movie.
    The fact that it's the number one best selling manga ever doesn't really prove anything. Look at how much Naruto has sold but there isn't a single person who frequents this forum that seems to like it. I definitely recommend the limited eiditon if you're a fan of the series. I thought it was worth it purely for the extras that came with it. The boxset itself also has magnets hidden in the case so when you close the lid it shuts nice and tight. Now thats high quality! Have you actually seen Gurren Lagann though? I don't remember you ever talking about it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I havent watched Naruto since Episode 99, the storyline is so boring now -.-''
    It is on episode 109 now or something.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

The fact that it's the number one best selling manga ever doesn't really prove anything. Look at how much Naruto has sold but there isn't a single person who frequents this forum that seems to like it. I definitely recommend the limited eiditon if you're a fan of the series. I thought it was worth it purely for the extras that came with it. The boxset itself also has magnets hidden in the case so when you close the lid it shuts nice and tight. Now thats high quality! Have you actually seen Gurren Lagann though? I don't remember you ever talking about it.
    It does prove something. its the best selling manga ever lol.. obviously thats prove for something. I know theres alot of people who like naruto. but One Piece stomps all over Naruto in the east lol.. and theres more and more people getting into it thanks to funimations dvds. i already have 12 volumes of naruto dont wanna go buy a set lol. and no i havent seen it but because i keep getting good comments iim going to buy it. and i like anythign Limited edition lol.

I may buy the naruto book. but im wanting to buy artbooks 1st since i like to look at all the artwork for jump covers etc. Also got few manga and FMA 1.2 and Death Note 5 today. so thats all DN on dvd now

And yes naruto has been very crap with the filler. should be finishing this week tho hopefully. read soem manga spoilers aswell. if ture thats just crap -.-
    Last edited by Southe,; 03-06-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am starting to get more into Gintama, the action is sweet and it gave me goosebumps when Gin did that awesome midair dodge against Kyubei and then took a hit for Shinpachi, it was so much win. Also I found it hilarious with the whole gorilla marriage thing and when Kanda wiped his ass with sandpaper and then fainted from bleeding, lololol.
    Also new Bleach ep is out.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    It does prove something. its the best selling manga ever lol.. obviously thats prove for something. I know theres alot of people who like naruto. but One Piece stomps all over Naruto in the east lol.. and theres more and more people getting into it thanks to funimations dvds. i already have 12 volumes of naruto dont wanna go buy a set lol. and no i havent seen it but because i keep getting good comments iim going to buy it. and i like anythign Limited edition lol.

I may buy the naruto book. but im wanting to buy artbooks 1st since i like to look at all the artwork for jump covers etc. Also got few manga and FMA 1.2 and Death Note 5 today. so thats all DN on dvd now

And yes naruto has been very crap with the filler. should be finishing this week tho hopefully. read soem manga spoilers aswell. if ture thats just crap -.-
    More people would get into it if they actually released it over here. Also, you shouldn't wait around for DVDs, go watch Gurren Lagann NOW! It's so damn awesome.

I want to get the Evangelion Der Mond artbook and also both Vagabond artbooks (Sumi and Water) but I'm short on money at the moment. It didn't take me long to want something else even after going to the expo.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    I am starting to get more into Gintama, the action is sweet and it gave me goosebumps when Gin did that awesome midair dodge against Kyubei and then took a hit for Shinpachi, it was so much win. Also I found it hilarious with the whole gorilla marriage thing and when Kanda wiped his ass with sandpaper and then fainted from bleeding, lololol.
    Also new Bleach ep is out.
    I swear I died laughing during the sandpaper episode, and that midair dodge was so damn awesome. The whole finale was fantastic. Don't forget Shinpachi's super cool falcon punch blade strike either.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The hard-boiled episodes dragged on I didnt really like them, but thank God they are over. I really like Episode 81 were they all dressed up as hostess' to help Otae
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Paul who the hell is Kanda?

Click the image.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

More people would get into it if they actually released it over here. Also, you shouldn't wait around for DVDs, go watch Gurren Lagann NOW! It's so damn awesome.
    Well the manga is the same as the US. but they are releasing it slow. there going to releasing the latest chapters in shonen jump US. Naruto and Bleach got speedy releases because they were playing faves lol. And Manga Entertainment said they wanted to bring DDragonball and One Piece to the UK but Funi/Toei were asking for to much for them and didnt know if it would be worth it.

And ill wait for dvds lol. prefer them on tv. Death note dvd is annoying me. ever get that crackling sound. its funny the onyl dvds ive ever had problems with are naruto,bleach,death note =/