HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 423 of 473 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4721
    Tokens
    Habbo
    AlexJRiley

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Naruto

Gon

Last edited by Southe,; 14-04-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a shame they went with a 3D approach for Gon. The manga has some of the best art I have ever seen, it's a shame that hasn't translated at all to the anime.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

CHRIS. WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY TO MY AVATAR POST.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I actually saw it and was like I'll reply to that later, but then Ryuzaki posted and something just had to be said about Gon and I forgot about yours.

BUT THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING SOKKA SAKKA.

But yeah, I cry pretty much every time I watch that episode. Mako was and is a legend, he gave Iroh heart and soul. Greg Baldwin, the man who replaced him after his death, did a really great job though. He had a lot to live up to, and he did not disappoint. If you ever want to watch one of Mako's live-action films, I recommend The Bird People in China. It's really good.

Also... leaves from the vine, falling so slow, like fragile tiny shells, drifting in the foam. Little soldier boy, come marching home. Brave soldier boy, comes marching home. ;_;

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I actually saw it and was like I'll reply to that later, but then Ryuzaki posted and something just had to be said about Gon and I forgot about yours.

BUT THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING SOKKA SAKKA.

But yeah, I cry pretty much every time I watch that episode. Mako was and is a legend, he gave Iroh heart and soul. Greg Baldwin, the man who replaced him after his death, did a really great job though. He had a lot to live up to, and he did not disappoint. If you ever want to watch one of Mako's live-action films, I recommend The Bird People in China. It's really good.

Also... leaves from the vine, falling so slow, like fragile tiny shells, drifting in the foam. Little soldier boy, come marching home. Brave soldier boy, comes marching home. ;_;
    WHO'S CHOPPING ONIONS?!

---------- Post added 14-04-2012 at 08:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added 14-04-2012 at 08:06 PM ----------
    Last edited by PaulMacC; 14-04-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love. There are reasons each of us are born. We have to find those reasons."

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale."

"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but it's source. True humility is the only antidote to shame."

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not."

"While it is always best to believe in one's self, a little help from others can be a great blessing."

"Life is like this dark tunnel. You may not always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving, you will come to a better place."

IROH IS WISDOM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love. There are reasons each of us are born. We have to find those reasons."

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale."

"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but it's source. True humility is the only antidote to shame."

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not."

"While it is always best to believe in one's self, a little help from others can be a great blessing."

"Life is like this dark tunnel. You may not always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving, you will come to a better place."

IROH IS WISDOM.
    Yep. He is one of my favourite animated characters. I loved the bit where he gets mugged and then teaches the guy how to mug properly lol.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What did you think of Iroh's total badassery towards Zhao in book one?

ZHAO! WHATEVER YOU DO TO THAT SPIRIT I'LL UNLEASH ON YOU TENFOLD! LET IT GO NOW!

Iroh is my favourite character ever, without a doubt. And I love his chemistry with Zuko. They make a fantastic pair.

I'm begging you, Zuko! It's time to start looking inside and asking yourself the big questions! Who are you and what do you want!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What did you think of Iroh's total badassery towards Zhao in book one?

ZHAO! WHATEVER YOU DO TO THAT SPIRIT I'LL UNLEASH ON YOU TENFOLD! LET IT GO NOW!

Iroh is my favourite character ever, without a doubt. And I love his chemistry with Zuko. They make a fantastic pair.

I'm begging you, Zuko! It's time to start looking inside and asking yourself the big questions! Who are you and what do you want!
    Good Guy Iroh.
    One of the best firebenders in the world, doesn't fight.
    No longer active on here