HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 471 of 473 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473 LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 4721
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Place is dead.. and nice i had a bunch of people dressed as wrestlers come into work the other day.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sweet, yeah Niamh is at Uni and Chris, well... I've no idea.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not going to try to get your hopes up but there's a strong rumor that MushiShi is getting a second season late next year and a low-but-nonzero possibility of Kino's Journey getting something new animation-related in the future..
    The former is based on the fact that the creators of the first season have gotten together to do a new not-yet-announced show at Artland (the company that made the first season), and the show's producer implied that it was going to be more MushiShi and would be coming sometime in next Fall.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sup. Been watching the anime lately. Guilty Crown got me back into it big time; love the series, it's in my top 5 for sure. Especially in the latter half of the series. Dunno what to watch next, never watched Lain so might do that.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sup. Been watching the anime lately. Guilty Crown got me back into it big time; love the series, it's in my top 5 for sure. Especially in the latter half of the series. Dunno what to watch next, never watched Lain so might do that.
    Think everyone has died. Chris has left.

Been listening to some of the Death Note OST. Great tracks.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What about nimah?

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm always watching, silently...

but yeah i've been really busy at uni. Either out getting drunk or doing work. fun fun fun

Tokens
    Habbo
    Max508furni

Latest Awards:

I've not been on here in ages ~sadtimes

Wondered if anyone knew what happens in the new one piece movie Z (in specific what happens while the how you remind me cover by avril plays, it sound sad)

Any new anime come out recently that's worth watching, the last "new" anime I watched were Another, Brave 10, Fate stay & Fate zero and I think I watched beelzebub not too long before those!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Episode 50 of Monster. Another 25 to go, a long, drawn out story that hasn't lost my interest, once.
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post

Wondered if anyone knew what happens in the new one piece movie Z (in specific what happens while the how you remind me cover by avril plays, it sound sad)
    I knew i heard someone call for me here

I've read the jist of what happens, theres also a cam raw floating around on various sites. Ive only watched the 1st part. Introduces Z and his 2 Henchmen/woman? and a fight with the marines, Then a scene on the Thousand Sunny and then you get the cool intro.

Films already surpassed Strong World sales within 2-3 weeks so im hoping they stick to the films every 2 years now.

Regarding Avril, Oda wanted her to do the cover of Bad Reputation, turns out there both fans off each other so Avril did the other song which as far as i know is only an ending theme. The real sad song is Z's song.

If you seen Strong World Shiki never got much of a story just he happened to do this etc. Z's given a fleshed out back story apparently.

~~~~~

Not been on for a bit so updates.

- Bought a flat move in on 25th of this month.
    - Met Bret Hart last month

- Ziggler to win rumble, Punk to get screwed and Rock win.
    - Anime wise Watching One Piece again, Still watching Bakuman and Hunter x Hunter and finished Sword Art Online
    - Been busy watching Heroes

And thats everything. Probably pop back on if theres a bit of activity.