HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 472 of 473 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473 LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 4721
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Max508furni

Latest Awards:

Well I've never bothered with the Films because by the time I realised there WERE films... I was on episode 300 and didn't want to revert back to the older ones .

A film per 2 years would be great, one ever 100 episodes or so (104 - about 4 for christmas and suchlike)

I'm disappointed that Avril's song is only a ending theme :\ I've been listening to it avidly for the last week D: it's so... entrancing!

I've listened to the soundtrack all the way through a couple of times.

And in final point, I'm assuming the woman has blue hair? She's from episodes 570+, they do a few episodes with her and one of Z's underlings, explains a bit more as to Z's ambition

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Well I've never bothered with the Films because by the time I realised there WERE films... I was on episode 300 and didn't want to revert back to the older ones .
    Aww i just watched them all when i caught up to the current ep.

A film per 2 years would be great, one ever 100 episodes or so (104 - about 4 for christmas and suchlike)
    Well the films are usually yearly but they were always just meh, Strong World was good and Oda was the one who said they should take 2 years to perfect the story and we now have Film Z, the best selling One Piece to date.

I'm disappointed that Avril's song is only a ending theme :\ I've been listening to it avidly for the last week D: it's so... entrancing!
    Not listened to it i am afraid haha was never really keen on here anyway

I've listened to the soundtrack all the way through a couple of times.
    Same its a good listen i've ordered it before i heard it.

And in final point, I'm assuming the woman has blue hair? She's from episodes 570+, they do a few episodes with her and one of Z's underlings, explains a bit more as to Z's ambition
    Yes i would assume so i sadly havent watched the anime from.. start of the fight against Hodi. The pacing is getting bad i was all for making it 1 chapter per 1 episode when they added in stuff and made it work but its just boring now nothing happens. newest ep is the 1st ep in a long time. Punk Hazard tho gonna be good.
    Z is also voiced by the only good character in Naruto Jiraiya.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Omfg One Piece is finally getting a UK release. 26 eps for £26. Excellent price no excuse
    Not to buy.

Done on iPhone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Southe, View Post
    Omfg One Piece is finally getting a UK release. 26 eps for £26. Excellent price no excuse
    Not to buy.

Done on iPhone
    My excuse not to buy is that One Piece is rubbish.

Click the image.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    My excuse not to buy is that One Piece is rubbish.

Begone with you troll. Only a troll would say the masterpiece that is the best selling manga of all time 'One Piece' would be rubbish.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Sweet, yeah Niamh is at Uni and Chris, well... I've no idea.
    I am here, my darling. I got a life for a few years, but now I'm back. Just looking over this thread a little... we had such a good thing going.

Besides My Hero Academia, I haven't actually completed an anime series in years, but I do still watch movies. Your Name, A Silent Voice, Hana and Alice, Anthem of the Heart, and The Night is Short, Walk on Girl were all really good. I do want to catch up and delve into a couple of series at some point. Mostly I read manga, though. Attack on Titan has been amazing; so much so I find it hard to return to the anime now I'm up to date with the manga. The series has come so far.

If anyone from this thread pops in at some point, give me a shout. It would be nice to catch up.

@PaulMacC; @Nemo; @Niall!; @Southe,; @Axel;

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I am here, my darling. I got a life for a few years, but now I'm back. Just looking over this thread a little... we had such a good thing going.

Besides My Hero Academia, I haven't actually completed an anime series in years, but I do still watch movies. Your Name, A Silent Voice, Hana and Alice, Anthem of the Heart, and The Night is Short, Walk on Girl were all really good. I do want to catch up and delve into a couple of series at some point. Mostly I read manga, though. Attack on Titan has been amazing; so much so I find it hard to return to the anime now I'm up to date with the manga. The series has come so far.

If anyone from this thread pops in at some point, give me a shout. It would be nice to catch up.

@PaulMacC; @Nemo; @Niall!; @Southe,; @Axel;
    Hey buddy!! It's been ages, I honestly haven't checked this place in years. Hit me up on discord Niamh#3606 or instagram (MrNiamh) or whatever you use! I tried to PM you but sadly I'd have to delete 300 messages before that was possible...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Hey buddy!! It's been ages, I honestly haven't checked this place in years. Hit me up on discord Niamh#3606 or instagram (MrNiamh) or whatever you use! I tried to PM you but sadly I'd have to delete 300 messages before that was possible...
    It's a God damned Christmas miracle. How you been, babe? I'll get you added.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

casually browsing Netflix looking for a feel goodish film only to watch A Silent Voice
    my gut

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A Silent Voice is a real feat. Deserves as much praise as Your Name in my opinion. I followed the manga as it was publishing, and I generally prefer the manga version of everything, but A Silent Voice is a brilliant exception. The director did another film last year called Liz and the Blue Bird. I thought the writing and characterisation were particularly good.