HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 52 of 473 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Told you it would happen http://www.amazon.com/Claymore-Compl...292367&sr=8-14

guessing you paied about £36 for all 3 sets? suppose its same sort of price range then. box set looks better tho. wont have the fancy artwork cases but its the content that counts

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Who said Claymore wouldn't get a boxset? :S

I haven't bought any of the DVDs yet because I'm poor. Well actually I shouldn't be poor but everywhere keeps stealing my money and ema still haven't paid me. :@
    Last edited by Neversoft; 14-08-2009 at 11:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yo chris what ep of eureka 7 u on?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fifteen. A really epic moment just happened a few episodes ago but then there was a single crap episode which kinda made me want to watch something else, so I did and haven't gone back to Eureka Seven yet. I will go back to it eventually though, purely because of Anemone. She's awesome! The show has obviously gained a lot of inspiration from Evangelion as well, so I want to see how it is in comparison. What episode are you on?
    Last edited by Neversoft; 15-08-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Fifteen. A really epic moment just happened a few episodes ago but then there was a single crap episode which kinda made me want to watch something else, so I did and haven't gone back to Eureka Seven yet. I will go back to it eventually though, purely because of Anemone. She's awesome! The show has obviously gained a lot of inspiration from Evangelion as well, so I want to see how it is in comparison. What episode are you on?
    I'm on ep 17, and i can somewhat see what you mean with the inspiration from evangelion.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Renton = Shinji
    Eureka - Rei
    Anemone = Asuka

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Eureka Seven

Eva much?

Anemone is voiced by the same person who did Kallen in Code Geass by the way. A little trivia for you there.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

wel meh box set anyway ^^ i dont have alot of space for my stuff anyway.. my anime is shelf is about to be full and my manga one is already full.. so thinking about clearing more of my shelfs. like my ps2s can go into storage. anyway meh ep 82 of gintama. probably watch up till 90 before doing something else.

hated ema.. i got like £10 a week, cos my parents earned to much. even tho they gave me nothing. and poor familys where getting £100 a month or more and they watsed it on games or drink. annoyed me. its a crap system. yours might be diffrent than scotland tho.

Also the site www.rightstuf.com is having a funimation sale on dvds. add the voucher code "Dragonball" your getting 40% off and it works towards preorders aswell. preordered all my OP. forgot nhk ill do that now lol
    Last edited by Southe,; 15-08-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to get £20 a week and £10 of that went towards bus travel to get to college, and the other £10 I used for food. Without ema I would of had to walk to college and back every day, which would take around 2 and a half hours and I would have probably starved. It's not a crap system because it obviously benefits me greatly, but a lot of people don't need it.

I have three shelfs of manga. I've started doing double rows now lol. Same with my anime, actually... I have a couple of DVDS just stacked on the shelf in front of the others because I have no where to put them.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 15-08-2009 at 04:22 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

yea ive been doing doubles. whats annoying is i could have fitted my z manga in 1 row but i would get the last book in. lol.

Anyway went on rightstuff and just preordered ma stuff.
    OP Season two = ive gotten the next 3 dvds
    Dragon box = instead of like $80 getting it for like $50
    NHK season set im getting for $41
    Dragonball season set i worked it all out. £10.80 <- awesome. seeing as i payed £22 for my Z's

And thats it so far may take advantage and buy DGM, and ore order my SGT frog etc but i wanna keep money for manga and stuff from japan.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Watched the first 10 episodes of Welcome to The NHK as that's all I've downloaded.
    It's awesome, I wanted to watch more when I was on holiday. Going to watch more tonight. I accidently downloaded the dubbed version but surprisingly it's actually decent.
    No longer active on here