HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I restored my 3G a few days ago because I had forgotten the pass for my lock. It wasn't jailbroken or anything and I did back it up. When it was all done I still had my contacts, pictures, notes and SMS chats but no apps! I can get the ones that I paid for free though since itunes know that I previously bought them. So yes I would recommend restoring it and maybe not bothering with jailbreaking it again.

Tokens

When you restore it, it should ask you if you want to back everything up and then put everything back on it again automatically after the restore.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Indie-Dan View Post
    When you restore it, it should ask you if you want to back everything up and then put everything back on it again automatically after the restore.
    It did ask me and I said yes. It did back up quite a lot of things, just not my apps.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My iPod touch is like that too, especially Youtube1!!!!
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12