HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exeter, Cardif, Plymouth or bournemouth
    Lets make the map red again

T4 on the beach 2009 woo
    Need help PM me Im always happy to help, more then the guys at Asda

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love this question, some people say Oxford or Cambridge. Go to Cambridge and I could see you, although ive gotten used to the tons of students roaming my land that I don't even know their there.
    Last edited by efq; 22-05-2009 at 11:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I couldn't get 4 As to get into Oxford or Cambridge. Well I probably could but not necessary in the subjects they see as "respectable". Anyway, I like the look of quite a few at the moment. God knows how I'm going to decide. I want to go to a top 20 just so I can say I did but that means getting like AAA anyway to study History.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I want to stay exactly where I am for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Voiding View Post
    I love this question, some people say Oxford or Cambridge. Go to Cambridge and I could see you, although ive gotten used to the tons of students roaming my land that I don't even know their there.
    1) How exactly is the first highlighted comment an incentive?
    2) The University predates your living there by (guessing your age) 785 years.

Edit: Tourists are more of an issue than anything else. Foreign tourists... everywhere.
    Last edited by Barmi; 22-05-2009 at 11:32 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Barmi View Post
    I want to stay exactly where I am for the time being.

1) How exactly is the first highlighted comment an incentive?
    2) The University predates your living there by (guessing your age) 785 years.
    n00bs go to cambridge newaiz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    I couldn't get 4 As to get into Oxford or Cambridge. Well I probably could but not necessary in the subjects they see as "respectable". Anyway, I like the look of quite a few at the moment. God knows how I'm going to decide. I want to go to a top 20 just so I can say I did but that means getting like AAA anyway to study History.
    haha i'd be laughed out of oxford/cambridge uni if i mentioned what my subjects are.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nottingham, Warwick or UCL to study Architecture

Tokens

Latest Awards:

haha my sociology and psychology wouldn't go down too well. i did quite like Leicester - high ranking and high for history then my dad told me it was a ****hole loads of racial problems too. put me off it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    haha my sociology and psychology wouldn't go down too well. i did quite like Leicester - high ranking and high for history then my dad told me it was a ****hole loads of racial problems too. put me off it.
    leicester doesn't really have racial problems. because the majority are indian and its really multicultural, i'd say people have grown to accept other ethnicities.

haha with media, film and sociology the'd be like OUT. i think english language is the only subject which isn't too bad? but tbh idk lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by preposterous View Post
    leicester doesn't really have racial problems. because the majority are indian and its really multicultural, i'd say people have grown to accept other ethnicities.

haha with media, film and sociology the'd be like OUT. i think english language is the only subject which isn't too bad? but tbh idk lol
    christ media and film, are they evel real subjects?!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast