HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Web Awards!..........

Well I was thinking about making a website awards site.
    There will be like 8 categorys and 10 awards in each one.
    And there will be 4 nominees for each award.

What will the award be? I was thinking about a banner for your site.

So what do you think?
    Join a great Graphics forum!

http://www.graphicstudio.tk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh wow, so you get to put a banner which is part advertisement for the web awards on your site completely free. Im sure everyone will want to do that.

I'm sorry but if there isnt a prize then people aren't really going to be that intrested because its not exactly a prestigious award is it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think you'd get more takers if you kinda revrsed the price. Limit the amount of prizes maybe, one per catagory per week/month etc. (have a main one to, best of all catagorys)

Prize for best overall, banner/link/description on front page of awards site until next awards. Sub catagorys should get smaller link / description on front page as well.
    When next lot of awards comes around, move previous lot to archive page, so an achive linked from the main page exists showing winners throught a time frame.

In this case, prize would = free link that lasts as long as award site stays up + good advterising/ publicty. Rather than have people get awarded banner, possibly have optional banner that people can use if they like, but rely mainly on interest generated from forums blogs etc by people who may want to enter.
    If it gets popular, prestige will probs convince people to start adding banner at own choice.

All depends on whether or not you can put together a nice enough site and generate enough interest to make awards worthwhile though

Tokens

Yeh this could be good, what categories are you having? Hosting? Designing?