HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Default AF447 Plane Accident

Brazilian aircraft searching for an Air France jet which went missing with 228 people aboard in an Atlantic storm have spotted debris on the ocean.

Some oil, a plane seat and other items were sighted 650km (400 miles) north-east of Brazil's Fernando de Noronha island, the Brazilian air force said.

The find can only be confirmed once the items are retrieved and the first boat is not due to arrive until Wednesday.

The jet was heading from Brazil to Paris when it vanished early on Monday.
    Yes this was like yesterday but due to forum being down. Such a shame and sad accident.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Plane crash in the Atlantic Ocean..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8076848.stm

An Air France plane carrying 228 people from Brazil to France has vanished over the Atlantic after flying into turbulence, airline officials say.

Update: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8079122.stm

sad news.. r.i.p
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

If no survivors are found, the crash of AF flight 447 will be the world's worst aviation disaster since the Nov. 2001 plane crash in NYC.
    AP: 3 commercial ships close to the Atlantic debris site have been told to help with the search as the Navy will take more hours to arrive.
    At approximately 0530 Brazilian time a C130 military aircraft spotted some debris in two locations approximately 60km apart from each other
    "The search is continuing because it's very little material in relation to the size [of the Airbus A330]."
    From what I got on twitter.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

very sad..
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Things happen, R.I.P though. I am excited to see the air crash investigation of this in a few years (Not because they died but why nothing was said by the pilots about a serious problem).

Tokens
    Habbo
    CocoCue

Latest Awards:

RIP.

Sad to hear.

Weren't some North-West African countries involved in the search such as morocco? or was that an area where it could of been?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

that almost makes me not want to fly.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanEgg View Post
    RIP.

Sad to hear.

Weren't some North-West African countries involved in the search such as morocco? or was that an area where it could of been?
    From what I know it was Brazil, France and Spain? Not sure though. I know USA was helping via satellites.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

It said on the news that France were asking the US if their spy satellites could find anything, as it was such a big area to search.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"If no survivors are found, the crash of AF flight 447 will be the world's worst aviation disaster since the Nov. 2001 plane crash in NYC"

Not by a long shot, I thought there were only 228 passengers on the plane? Still very sad of course, and its such a shame. Not the way to go at all
    Sammeth.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast