HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 506 of 510 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510 LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 5095
    Tokens

Default the lag came, then i shut browser down and wrong password??

It started lagging so i shut browser down and then when i tried to log back in it said wrong password, i tried to send a reset pass but not come through? i tried logging in a few times after repeatedly asking to verify, after about 20 attempts it said it was under short maintenance. So guys i wouldnt worry about your password being wrong, since its not just me its probably just habbo not letting you in because its doing maintenance.. please reply back to this if the same happened to you! want to know its not just me :c

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dom5721 View Post
    It started lagging so i shut browser down and then when i tried to log back in it said wrong password, i tried to send a reset pass but not come through? i tried logging in a few times after repeatedly asking to verify, after about 20 attempts it said it was under short maintenance. So guys i wouldnt worry about your password being wrong, since its not just me its probably just habbo not letting you in because its doing maintenance.. please reply back to this if the same happened to you! want to know its not just me :c
    yeah same happened to me don't worry

i guess no habbo hotel fun tonight peeps

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo's just experiencing some technical issues at the moment. Don't worry about your account, it's completely safe Try logging back in in an hour or so.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ToxicMint

Latest Awards:

I HOPE PEOPLE ARE BEING TRUTH IM SO WORRIED I WILL LOSE ALL MY FINGS UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Habbo's just experiencing some technical issues at the moment. Don't worry about your account, it's completely safe Try logging back in in an hour or so.

Thank you guys!

habbo was making my night until now thanks anyways ill try in an hour !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you guys!

habbo was making my night until now thanks anyways ill try in an hour !
    while you're waiting you could win some coins over in the competitions forum
    https://habbox.com/comps

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicMint View Post
    I HOPE PEOPLE ARE BEING TRUTH IM SO WORRIED I WILL LOSE ALL MY FINGS UGHHHHHHHHHHH

we wouldnt be on this forum if we wasnt telling the truth. Its down for everyone as you can see my post just after yours. your account is safe as pees in a pod.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ToxicMint

Latest Awards:

we wouldnt be on this forum if we wasnt telling the truth. Its down for everyone as you can see my post just after yours. your account is safe as pees in a pod.
    I HOPE SO I DONT LIEK NOT GETTIN ACCESS TO MY THINGS I HAVE SECRETS ON THERE I DONT WANT HACKERTS SEEING

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicMint View Post
    I HOPE SO I DONT LIEK NOT GETTIN ACCESS TO MY THINGS I HAVE SECRETS ON THERE I DONT WANT HACKERTS SEEING
    Don't worry!
    "Habbo is under a short maintenance break. We'll be back soon!"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

all your furni is on subvise anyway <--- hackers attack that one
    magik*magik