HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default The Roswell Incident

In the small town of Roswell, New Mexico on July 8th 1947 an incident occured that would change the town forever. Several strange debris were found strewn across the desert, some witnesses claim had strange text on them.

Soon rumours started to circulate that an Alien space craft had crashed there and parts of this space craft had been taken away to a nearby Military base along with alien corpses. There was even a statement from the Military confirming a spaceship was found. However a couple of days later a new statement came out saying what they had found was actually the remains of the Spy Balloon which goes by the name of 'Project Mogul' and the debris found were nothing more than snapped sticks and torn bits of rubber.

The Army did release pictures of the debris found and it does appear to be as they said bits of balloon:

However lots of people who think it was a UFO crash have accused the army of switching the debris and covering everything up

So what do you think?

Was there an Alien Space Ship crash in Roswell or was it just a Spy Balloon?

Personally I am undecided :8
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think there was an aircraft crash, But they are not actually sure if it was 'Aliens' or just an aircraft from earth.

They covered everything up, because just incase it was 'Aliens' then no one would be able to handle it and the whole world would go into a Alien-Frenzy turmoil.

They did it for the good of the earth i suppose, but still i would love to know what it was.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

At this time in history all countries were experimenting with flight, they has been disc shaped aeroplanes that have been recorded to fly for only 5 seconds at the time, america might have went 1 step further but kept it secret, The alien would have been a rumour or a local myth since the people who live near the crash site are maniacs + it has a good reason to have crashed next to area 51 as they could have kept the craft their?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Interesting thread. I do believe something happened there. Why else would it be secretive? I do believe in alien lifeforms, and not little green space men, but otherworldly beings. In a universe so infinite, we can't be alone.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hope one day we meet intelligent life outside of our planet, and we discover how small we actually are.

I hope that day brings on a new era for mankind.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Apeel View Post
    I hope one day we meet intelligent life outside of our planet, and we discover how small we actually are.

I hope that day brings on a new era for mankind.
    So they can enslave us or exterminate us? If aliens are anything like humans they will exploit any lesser species and use the earth for its resources.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ifuseekamy View Post
    So they can enslave us or exterminate us? If aliens are anything like humans they will exploit any lesser species and use the earth for its resources.
    If they are like humans why wouldn't we exploit them, or if they are like us, surely years of political evoloution would give them a goverment, who can make peace (and love) with ours.

Besides who says 'Aliens' are more advanced than us, their evoloution could be inline with ours or even behind. Out of all of the possible lifeforms, why is ours always considered less advanced than aliens.

If there was a meeting between lifeforms they would be most likely as scared and intrigued as we would be. And the last thing they would what to do is to try to enslave us.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    If they are like humans why wouldn't we exploit them, or if they are like us, surely years of political evoloution would give them a goverment, who can make peace (and love) with ours.

Besides who says 'Aliens' are more advanced than us, their evoloution could be inline with ours or even behind. Out of all of the possible lifeforms, why is ours always considered less advanced than aliens.

If there was a meeting between lifeforms they would be most likely as scared and intrigued as we would be. And the last thing they would what to do is to try to enslave us.
    Cause theirs not many lesser lifeforms that could create a sustained spaceship that could carry generations of themselves throughout lightyears to our planet >_>

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Voiceover. View Post
    Cause theirs not many lesser lifeforms that could create a sustained spaceship that could carry generations of themselves throughout lightyears to our planet >_>
    I was replying to the idea of 'a meeting of lifeforms, and an exploit of us', not this actual instance where obviously if it was a spaceship they would be far more advanced than us.

Out of all the possible planets (which i beleive is 4 with 49 o's on the end all something like that.) there is a huge chance there are lifeforms our there, less advanced and more.

What would be really interesting is, if two lifeforms including ourselves, who are in the same region of evoloution, met, and how different things might/ or not be.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Earth had 2 superior life forms evolving at the same time, neanderfalls & Homosapiens (us).

Nature just didn't agree and ice age ended up wiping out the neanderfalls and the humans used their brains and survived.

Theirs a planet of not many people know of called Gliese 581c which is in the habatil zone on the suns orbit which means it could sustain life & water, problem was with it that only 1 side ever faced the sun so the other side would just be utter death @_@.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast