HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh yeah. That's why this film is absolute ****, because Toph isn't in it. I forgot about that... I hate watching the first series.

I thought Shyamalan was filming all three in one go to stop the whole puberty thing. It happened in the series and that was funny enough. Wikipedia however says he was writing the second during production of the first--BOO!!

When will another trailer come out? November-ish, maybe Christmas do you think? The tone of the film looks constantly serious which, especially with Aang, it isn't supposed to be.

Hopefully they'll show the entirety of the film by releasing 20 trailers like Half-Blood Prince, then I won't have to wait until next year for it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh god... they're gonna **** Toph up too. And Iroh. And Bumi if he's in there. They've already ****** up Zuko. No offence to the guy playing him but I see Zuko as being more eastern Asian? And he has no ponytail. Too late to change that now though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    Oh god... they're gonna **** Toph up too. And Iroh. And Bumi if he's in there. They've already ****** up Zuko. No offence to the guy playing him but I see Zuko as being more eastern Asian? And he has no ponytail. Too late to change that now though.
    They should all be Chinese/Japanese really. I don't know why he doesn't have a ponytail... obviously he cuts it off eventually, maybe the screenshot is just him in a later film lol?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Roboevil View Post
    Oh yeah. That's why this film is absolute ****, because Toph isn't in it. I forgot about that... I hate watching the first series.

I thought Shyamalan was filming all three in one go to stop the whole puberty thing. It happened in the series and that was funny enough. Wikipedia however says he was writing the second during production of the first--BOO!!

When will another trailer come out? November-ish, maybe Christmas do you think? The tone of the film looks constantly serious which, especially with Aang, it isn't supposed to be.

Hopefully they'll show the entirety of the film by releasing 20 trailers like Half-Blood Prince, then I won't have to wait until next year for it.
    Nah, he's filming one at a time. I like Shyamalan and everything, but I don't think he could manage doing more than one Avatar film at a time.

The teaser trailer has only just been released, how can you say the tone is CONSTANTLY serious if that's all we've seen? They don't want to give the wrong impression in the teaser trailer either. Sure there are funny parts in Avatar, but there are just as many serious parts. I'm sure they'll be a lot of comedy in the finished movie though. Again, the writers of the series wrote the script for the movie so it's to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    Iroh has been cast as some skinny guy. If you saw Iron Man then he's the guy who helps Tony Stark build his suit in that cave after he gets caught. I explained the ponytail earlier.

They should all be Chinese/Japanese really. I don't know why he doesn't have a ponytail... obviously he cuts it off eventually, maybe the screenshot is just him in a later film lol?
    Well to be honest... Avatar is set in a fictional land, race and nationality shouldn't matter. I explained the ponytail earlier.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    =Why should there be a debate? It's a fact that it isn't anime. I hate to say it but everyone who labels it anime is undoubtedly wrong. Which did previously include myself.

You haven't lived until you've seen Avatar! I love it as much as I love Gintama.
    i meant people argue if it is or isnt. But Gintama is good lol nah i cant say anything about Avatar havent seen dont want to either didnt appeal to me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Iroh has been cast as some skinny guy. If you saw Iron Man then he's the guy who helps Tony Stark build his suit in that cave after he gets caught.
    The actor had better put on like a 1000lbs.

Well to be honest... Avatar is set in a fictional land, race and nationality shouldn't matter. I explained the ponytail earlier.
    Yeah but middle-eastern?
    I didn't see that picture of Zukko in the snow, I saw some one of him in fire on some other site. That picture you've put up just ruins it, it couldn't possibly be from a different film or w.e. :'[

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Heres a trailer that shows some 'CGI Storyboards'.

The battles and effects they've got planned look very promising.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Heres a trailer that shows some 'CGI Storyboards'.

The battles and effects they've got planned look very promising.
    Lol that looks funny.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I also want to know what Appa and Momo look like. I forgot about them. I bet they'll look awesome.

I need to watch the series again now... have the box sets been released in UK yet?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I also want to know what Appa and Momo look like. I forgot about them. I bet they'll look awesome.

I need to watch the series again now... have the box sets been released in UK yet?
    I guess they'll be CG. That could either turn out really good or really bad. Nothings been confirmed though, except that they are going to be in the movie. Unlike in Dragonball Evolution where they took out all the animals.

No boxsets have been released in the UK. None. You might see an import of the first season somewhere, but it hasn't officially been released over here. All we have are the first five volumes of the series, which makes up Book 1: Water. I don't think any Avatar has been released over here in over a year now. Guess what though... America got the boxset for Book 3: Fire ONE WEEK after the last episode aired on TV. What the hell is Nickelodeon's problem? They're acting as if the UK doesn't exist, even though the Avatar fanbase over here is pretty huge. What idiots. Release the damn boxsets, I want them!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast