HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Do I need to watch the cartoon to get these films. The trailer looks decent but I rly cba going through a 300 episode series or whatever it has.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Do I need to watch the cartoon to get these films. The trailer looks decent but I rly cba going through a 300 episode series or whatever it has.
    No, you don't have to see the cartoon to understand the films. I recommend watching the cartoon though. It's only 61 episodes long, and really it's one of the best series you will ever see. Also, don't bother saying you "cba going through a 300 episode series" you watch both Naruto and Bleach. :eusa_wall Not to mention Avatar is more Soul Eater length anyway. Avatar is also a lot like anime, so don't worry about it being too kiddish or whatever, because it's not. The animation is sweeeet and the fights are fffwoooahhhh!!!! Just watch this. The last battle is also in my opinion one of the best and most satisfying I have ever seen. I won't even start talking about the characters... are they AMAZING or are they AMAZING!?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why is it dubbed a cartoon rather than an anime.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because it's American, not Japanese. It was inspired and influenced by several anime though, such as Samurai Champloo, FLCL, My Neighbor Totoro and Cowboy Bebop.

On Wikipedia it states that one reviewer commented that "Avatar blurs the line between anime and (US) domestic cartoons until it becomes irrelevant."

Also... "Avatar has many features typical of anime, such as a color palette distinctive from most American cartoons."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really understand the definition of anime. It's like it HAS to be Japanese, it HAS to be drawn in a certain way, and it HAS to include any combination of explosions, martial arts, huge robots and loads of deep backstory and religious or mythological symbolism.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Anime basically is Japanese animation. It does HAVE to be Japanese to be considered anime. Although I guess Korea wouldn't be far off if they ever tried animating something.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 29-06-2009 at 10:57 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Where do you find out Avatar news? The site I use is pure ****. They don't even know about the trailer being released yet.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

http://lastairbenderfilm.com/

The best possible site for Avatar news.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

GAYYY

It says there's an image of Katara water bending, but they've removed it. Does anyone have it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Here's the image.

Check out this website if lastairbenderfilm.com fails you.

I found these which I have never seen before...

I think they done quite well to be honest. That's probably the cloest you're going to get to a real life looking Katara and Sokka. Now I hope they can act.

Also...

Aang looks weeeeeird but it's nice to know Dev Patel can act angry. BUT WHERES THE PONYTAIL!? WHYYY!!!
    Last edited by Neversoft; 17-07-2009 at 12:06 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast