HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

The ponytail thing is odd.

Lastairbenderfilm had those mugshots, but only the faces were shown.

Sokka is one of my favourite characters, this guy better pull it off.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Odd? It's not even there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, I mean the situation is odd: why they removed it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!! The boxsets are being released over in the UK! The first one is already out, and Book 2 is released tomorrow! Both are like £15 on Amazon. I NEED them damn someone give me money! No news on Book 3 yet but hopefully it'll be released soon.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Finally!!!!!!!!!!!! The boxsets are being released over in the UK! The first one is already out, and Book 2 is released tomorrow! Both are like £15 on Amazon. I NEED them damn someone give me money! No news on Book 3 yet but hopefully it'll be released soon.
    Lol. When was Book 1 released? I came across it in HMV a few weeks ago. Book 2 I've still not bought, I'm going into town on Thursday. I thought book 3 was going to be released late November.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Book 1 was released in January aparrently but I was looking for it around two months ago and could only find imports from some other European country. I'm sure it hadn't officially been released in the UK at that time. No idea when Book 3 is out. I like how they started releasing singles volumes for Book 1 but then gave up and just released the boxsets instead. Finally, distributors have gained some common sense.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I ended up collecting the individual volumes for Book 1 about 2 years ago. I don't know why, it was a complete waste of money.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

An official TV spot was released today! Finally some footage of all types of bending and it actually looks amazing! The action sequences look breath-taking, the special effects are brilliant, the music is wonderful and the movie looks a lot darker than the series, which is great. They've also stuck very close to many of the designs in the cartoon, such as the fire nation ships. Air bending looks a little mystical, but really what else could they have done to show air. Water bending looks beautiful and is extremely well done. Fire bending looks great and earth bending looks immense. I absolutely can't wait for the movie!

Watch the TV Spot here. HD viewing is essential!

Appa is at the top left of the screen at 0:08 and actually looks very well done.

A full two minute trailer is released on the 12th of February!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    An official TV spot was released today! Finally some footage of all types of bending and it actually looks amazing! The action sequences look breath-taking, the special effects are brilliant, the music is wonderful and the movie looks a lot darker than the series, which is great. They've also stuck very close to many of the designs in the cartoon, such as the fire nation ships. Air bending looks a little mystical, but really what else could they have done to show air. Water bending looks beautiful and is extremely well done. Fire bending looks great and earth bending looks immense. I absolutely can't wait for the movie!

Watch the TV Spot here. HD viewing is essential!

Appa is at the top left of the screen at 0:08 and actually looks very well done.

A full two minute trailer is released on the 12th of February!
    Ahhhhhh looks great, and i didnt think the air bending looked mystical really, looked like it should (as in not mystical, but airish)

I cant wait for it to come out
    Last edited by Nemo; 05-02-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Carefully watch the scene where Aang swirls his staff around at 0:17. When have you seen air like that? It has to look a little mystical though, otherwise we wouldn't see anything. I'm not saying its a bad thing. I'm pleased about everything in the trailer. Although there is one thing I'm a little concerned about. At 0:14 we see a fire nation person blast fire at someone from the earth kingdom. He is getting the fire from a kind of cauldron next to him. In the series people in the fire nation can create fire at will, they don't need to manipulate it from a different source, although they can if they want to. I hope they keep it the same in the movie and don't have it so they can only manipulate fire. Although if they did that it would be easy to beat them, so I guess its safe to assume they're not going in that direction.

One sad bit of news though... the release date was pushed back. Well, for the UK anyway. America still get it at the beginning of July, but we get it in the middle of August. We get it after Germany, after Spain, after Finland, after France, after Australia, after everywhere! We're the second to last country to get the film, just before Sweden. So much for the worldwide release.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 05-02-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast