HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Heartly View Post
    My last point from the last thread;
    How many more people are dying right now in this world? Where is the sympathy for them people - there is none. Some people need to get a grip.
    Michael Jackson has inspired millions upon millions of people and is a worldwide icon and legend.

A baby that has died shortly after birth has not. Yes, they are still a person and their death will bring much sadness and sorrow to their loved ones - but Michael Jackson's death has a much larger effect on the worldwide community.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.McCall View Post
    Very sad, despite it all there are 3 kids without a father
    Your one of the people who need to get a grip to be honest - His kids may not have a father now, but how many children in this world are losing/lost a father or mother already. They arent' special :S:S

And Kardan who cares? Anyone that dies deserves sympathy - all I'm saying is he's not the only person who's died tonight - Who's more important your a relative or Michael Jackson? I'm sure a relative hasn't had that impact on the world and you'll miss them more/be more sympathetic if she died?
    Last edited by Hazza; 25-06-2009 at 11:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My last point from the last thread;
    How many more people are dying right now in this world? Where is the sympathy for them people - there is none. Some people need to get a grip.
    He is a celebrity, the paparazzi followed him everywhere.. its like any other celebrity.

Not many people care if just a random person dies, its on the tv for maybe 20 seconds? Or there is a short article in a newspaper, thats about it.. its how humans operate!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Well can we keep those damn sick jokes outta this thread then?

Condolences to his family, obviously an immediate shock to them.
    dw i made a thread for them so u dont cry

neway yeah its a shame for his family mustve been a shock and heartly i agree with u entirely

Tokens

RIP Jacko, very sad, absolute legend.

RIP.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

To be fair, there isn't a lot to be said on this matter. Fans can say "RIP" and then be done because that's all they really have to say, but people making jokes can keep coming up with them and therefore actually have more reason to post. Doesn't make sense for people to post the same message of condolences 10 times
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your one of the people who need to get a grip to be honest - His kids may not have a father now, but how many children in this world are losing/lost a father or mother already. They arent' special :S:S

And Kardan who cares? Anyone that dies deserves sympathy - all I'm saying is he's not the only person who's died tonight - Who's more important your a relative or Michael Jackson? I'm sure a relative hasn't had that impact on the world and you'll miss them more/be more sympathetic if she died?
    Who cares? Look all over Twitter, the news, forums - you'll see that millions of people care.

Of course I'd be more upset when a relative of mine dies, but I never used that in my example. I said if a random person that none of us knows die, of course you'll extend your sympathies to their loved ones but you probably won't think twice about it and your life will carry on as normal.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

R.i.p died on my birthday, well done.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    To be fair, there isn't a lot to be said on this matter. Fans can say "RIP" and then be done because that's all they really have to say, but people making jokes can keep coming up with them and therefore actually have more reason to post. Doesn't make sense for people to post the same message of condolences 10 times
    so true. which is why i made the joke thread

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All I'm saying is, yeah blahblah his a celebrity, he's this, he's that. But please - You've got to remember he's not the only one... :rolleyes:

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast