HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dom C View Post
    I NEVER said that he paid KIDS for babies. He paid a WOMAN (fully grown) for kids. Explain how his kids were never 100% white or black? Hmm strange

If my dad sexually abused me I wouldn't go and bleach my skin, or jump in mud. Only a VERY STRANGE freak would do that.

And we already know we don't get along Wolves, but honestly 'noob', you think that gets around forum rules?

Yeh.. right.
    How do you possibly know what you'd do if your dad sexually abused you? You've never been in that position so couldn't possibly comment or make an informed judgement on Michael Jackson's behaviour or mental wellbeing.

I'd imagine that it's horrendous and that all victims react very differently, and each way is unique, hence Michael Jackson's behaviour.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They think his doctor was up to something, they cant find him anywhere.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hes back in LA now though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kieeran View Post
    Exactly. What do we owe mj i know he is a good dancer and good a good singer but thats not helped me in anyway
    k someone -repped me for this post saying 'i bet you listen to some form of pop music' :S just wondering who it was because just because i listen to his music doesnt mean it helped me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

His music and dancing was amazing i must admit, just watching some of them tribute shows now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    are you a total noob? or is that just the vibe i'm getting?? it's already been said thousands of times in these numerous Jackson threads that he bleached his skin because he didn't want to look like his dad - who physically and some say sexually abused him, he also made Michael Jackson watch him abuse other women. Would you really want to look like your dad, after he'd done things like that to you? I don't think so.
    While I understand that child abuse can be scarring, you're making it sound like bleaching your skin is a valid response :S I think that's still a sign of some disturbance.

Additionally, just because someone was mistreated as a child does not make their adult life ok. Many serial killers had abusive fathers, should they be let off to play in green pastures under government supervision? No, they're put in a rubber room.

If he was guilty, he'd still get sent down EVEN if he paid them off, just because he paid someone off doesn't mean he can't still get sent down, maybe he paid them off because he felt sorry for all the media coverage that the child and the family got? we will never know, but I doubt he did anything with those children, as he would have gone down for it, in 2005 and 1995. (whenever his other child abuse case was) And If you meant paid a women for kids then you're wrong because that would also be against the law, not in which the way you 'described'.
    Not necessarily true, the contents of that agreement will never be known, and that settlement could have necessitated silence and no pressing charges. I would suppose that it also included a confidentiality clause as settlements like that typically do, so we will never know for certain if that was the case, but saying that it could have still gone to court isn't a certainty too, and its VERY probably that it contained confidentiality clauses as well as a clause that said this could not go to court.

Does that even ensure MJ's guilt? Maybe. Maybe not. We'll never known, but saying definitively either way is a mistake. In the end, its your opinion, and I doubt anyone will ever be proved right.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

The impression I get from the Jackson family is that they trained hard because they wanted it, at the end of the day the kids loved it and Michael Jackson loved dancing and performing, if Joe Jackson was at fault then it was trying to hard to make his kids achieve and helping them do what they loved doing, singing.

To blame it on Joe Jackson is dodging the issue of Michael Jackson himself.

Tokens

I feel a tiny bit sad because he was seen as such a legend to the world for so many years but like somebody else said, people die all the time, none of which impact my life and MJ was another one of those people.

Tokens
    Habbo
    alupe

Latest Awards:

Its a shame, no one should deserve to die

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920