HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default #1 Resource - Xorx.co.uk

Xorx walks on his ultimately plain, but fascinating fansite based on the Blog software, WordPress. His website has been going for a few months now, but recently cleared from all of the useless Blog's that were done by old Staff, and comments retrieved from Spam BOT's, but is now back.

Lazy link: www.xorx.co.uk
    The website is also available for viewing from,
    www.xorxfag.com
    www.xorxfag.net
    www.xorxfag.org

Mainly shows Habbo's updates from universal hotels, even before most of the hotel's do. A great resource and is completely un-biased.

As Production Management, it is my duty to hire suitable media reporters for the website. Just PM me.

Tokens

Updates:
    BETA codes released as the BETA group is still joinable and you will most likely still receive a badge in the batches, some new exploits explained & information on new BETA updates.

More soon:
    Massive giveaways, including thrones, heaps of credits and probably rooms & rooms full of norms and seasonals. Brand new CMS system where you can make your own homepage, more attractive theme. Shoutcast to be added soon.

Careers:
    Five people on the Management Team, to be listed soon on a website page. Needing Media Reporters, and many contributors.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This site has potential,
    I like it alot to be fair.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by iDenning View Post
    This site has potential,
    I like it alot to be fair.
    Thanks. It's hiring, if you're interested. I think he's planning on paying his staff, but keeping it to a few careers open at a time. Job requirements will be made, though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Axed View Post
    Thanks. It's hiring, if you're interested. I think he's planning on paying his staff, but keeping it to a few careers open at a time. Job requirements will be made, though.
    Nice, i'd love a Job.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd love a job on there! Looks a bit desolate but nice I wish it all the best
    Back for a while

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It shows news before the actual hotel posts it?

and you need a custom wordpress theme if you want it to be successful. That theme is overused i think, and its too dark to be about habbo

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by iDenning View Post
    Nice, i'd love a Job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obulus View Post
    I'd love a job on there! Looks a bit desolate but nice I wish it all the best
    Career's page will be up later today, and staff will be listed. It will simply just be a small team of reporters, who are required to post regularly. I'll hit you over with a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    It shows news before the actual hotel posts it?

and you need a custom wordpress theme if you want it to be successful. That theme is overused i think, and its too dark to be about habbo
    Using data from other hotels, or using the current hotel's dcrs/variables/externals, you can simply see un-released furniture, codes, anything really that are just sitting in the client.

Yeah, the current wordpress theme is being created, though it's not very nice if I must say so myself. We're looking for WP Theme designers/coders though, professional ones.