HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Results...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nickiest.

Latest Awards:

3 days to go!
    Well done everyone who's got their results, looking through the thread I've seen some very impressive ones

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Absolutely screwed my AS's up.

That's all I'm saying :/
    5th October - All Time Low w/ The Audition & TFNB @ Camden Underworld
    10th October - Enter Shikari w/ TDWP @ London Roundhouse
    11th November - A Skylit Drive @ London Barfly
    19th November - Dragonforce @ Leas Cliff Hall
    22nd November - The Enemy @ Leas Cliff Hall
    16th December - Set Your Goals w/ Fireworks & Broadway Calls @ 02 Academy Islington

http://www.last.fm/user/connorlolol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ack. Tension is killing me
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

does anyone feel really bad when they do well? like when my mates got BCDU for example and I got AAAB I don't know what to say to them...

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    does anyone feel really bad when they do well? like when my mates got BCDU for example and I got AAAB I don't know what to say to them...
    LOL kinda awkward like.

You're so happy you got these really good results and you have to stand there and act like what your mate got was really good as well and comfort them. Lmaoo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah but they tell you do you say well done or what? LOL

only one person got straight As at my 6th form, although it's one of the worst haaaa

only 3 or 4 got AAAB and I know me and my friend who got this are re-taking the B grade. also, my friends think it's really "snobby" (can't think of the appropriate word) that I'm re-taking on a B.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    yeah the majority of my friends got atleast a D or below and some completely revised propa hard and didn't do well. and then i'm like i got ABBB and literally hardly revised and just lazed around during the exams period. sometimes i wanna be all happy about my results but can't because it seems like i'm rubbing it in lmao.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah i know what you mean, i told my dad and he was like you can't feel bad about doing well because you worked really hard blah blah blah. my mates are all really happy for me and what not, just when everyone is talking about them i feel bad

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah lmao. when ppl told me their results, i just listen for the highest grade and comment on that positively and ask if their retaking the bad ones lol. can't really say anything else rly lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah but say they get CDDD i'm like coooooool cuz that might be what they were expecting and if i say "are you retaking those Ds" they might get really offended, lol.

how did ya sociology go anyways? our sociology gang is still strong, you keeping it next yr? i know toughened done well not sure about our fellow member heart break kid

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920