HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car Tints.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Back as you like but front windows and wind screen have to be clear and nothing on at all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    tm

Latest Awards:

UK law currently states that the driver and front passenger windows must only be treated with a light tint.
    The back windows can be treated with any shade.
    The front windscreen must be free of any shading, apart from a 6" strip across the top.

Note: Driver, front passenger and windscreen must comply with new visible light transmission regulations. Driver and front passenger minimum 70% V.L.T and windscreen min 75% V.L.T.
    70% is pretty much nothing and it's likely they'll already be 70 from the factory.

Follow me on the Twitters, I like pens: twitter.com/tunderscorem

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it WILL look crap if you tint the back ones and not the front.. if you're gonna tint you may aswell get a light tint on the front windows, the worst that'll happen is you'll get told to remove them.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im sure you can also get a fine if exceed the limit?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love the MK4/5s!

My dad has tinted two of his car with gradient type tint, it works well with silver cars because it's like a mirror.

He did before tint all the windows and tinted the main front too, like 12cm to stop the sun going in the front passenger's eyes. I believe there is a restricted amount for the front main window

So then he got told (I think) to remove the front windows (near the front passengers) for both cars.

Tokens

There has to be atleast, 75% of sunlight still let into the car from the front windows, i dont know how they measure it. I have only been told this so i dont know if it is exactly correct but i know you can tint the front windows.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -blemished- View Post
    There has to be atleast, 75% of sunlight still let into the car from the front windows, i dont know how they measure it. I have only been told this so i dont know if it is exactly correct but i know you can tint the front windows.
    Yeah it's 75%, I don't know my dad told me in centimetres.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by shizzle View Post
    I love the MK4/5s!

My dad has tinted two of his car with gradient type tint, it works well with silver cars because it's like a mirror.

He did before tint all the windows and tinted the main front too, like 12cm to stop the sun going in the front passenger's eyes. I believe there is a restricted amount for the front main window

So then he got told (I think) to remove the front windows (near the front passengers) for both cars.

sorry but fading tints look gash!

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    sorry but fading tints look gash!
    Haah, It looks looks quite good actually, depends what one you've seen, and what colour the car is. I suppose some looks better than others. My dad is pro at tinting, no bumps, not even little ones. It is not that nice, but it is alright.

I'll snap or find a picture of his tint later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12