HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [READ BEFORE POSTING] Arguments in this forum

Recently, several arguements have broken out within this forum which could be deemed unnecessary.

Naturally, in a forum which is bound to contain a lot of political discussion there are going to be disagreements. However these disagreements must remain on a political level.

When posting opposing someone elses view, please try to show your view with structure & relevance to the topic in discussion.

For instance:

This is an example of a structured (very simple) political opinion:

Quote Originally Posted by Person One
    I don't like Gordon Brown, I feel he shouldn't be Prime Minister as he was not elected by the people. I myself would prefer a Conservative Government, I prefer David Cameron, he seems a much better man for the job and is better at communicating to his people.
    This is an example of an unacceptable reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Person Two
    Well you are stupid then, a conservative government would be rubbish & you are an idiot for thinking they could do a good job
    Replies like this are inappropriate and often deter the thread from political disagreements to pointless arguements.

People are entitled to their own opinion and if theirs differs to yours you should accept that, you are entitled to put your opinion across, however as said above, in a structured & relevant manner.

Anybody posting purely to cause arguements, or insulting other forum members will be dealt with by the moderation team appropriately.

Political discussion can be extremely interesting, lets try and keep it that way

Posted & stuck with permission of Forum Manager; MattGarner.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 21-07-2009 at 01:54 PM.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

+2