HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Can you claim EMA?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 52.05%
  • No

35 47.95%
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well what about this?
    Just because it's your most recent income doesn't mean you're spending that money on stuff.
    If I started with £800 in my bank, and got say £300 from EMA over the year, if I spent £800 that doesn't mean that I spent the EMA + £500 of my money...
    People are just looking for reasons to criticise when they feel so stupidly jealous that others get it when they don't - well guess what, you've got more than the people have that are getting it. Don't be so selfish, spiteful and depreciative. It's disgusting.

Anyway, I agree - it'd be better to get free bus passes. I'd prefer it. But then again, what if the money is spent on people's bus passes? Just because the government or some company or whatever doesn't do it for you, doesn't mean that the money isn't used for useful things like that.
    But no - you don't get the money upfront, you don't get the £300 year money in advance. So according to so many people's logic in here - you buy a bus pass for so much money, then at the end of the year get money at the end of the year.
    How about people stop being so narrow-minded and shallow and actually think of the EMA money relieving the debt? But no - you'd think of it as "well you're paying your own money on the bus passes and then spending the ema money on crap!"
    **** off, the money helps with the hundreds that you have to pay for a bus pass, and then people are free to spend whatever money they have earnt themselves on crap.

- I realise this post is worded really poorly, but you should be able to make sense of what I am saying.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm gonna be able to claim it in september.
    And yeah it probably will mostly go on weed.. :L
    But it is unfair, but I'm not complaining, it's an extra £30 a week in my pocket.
    Vouches;
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I will get £10 when i start college in about 3 weeks

I get the lowest amount because one of my parents works and brings in a bit of money
    The House Always Wins

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'm getting it hopefully

£20

Previously -=Jack.B=-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can't claim for it unless I live with my Dad. It's a total shambles. The Governement just loves handing money out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isoelectric

I've been accepted and i'm getting the full £30 woooo!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think I can claim EMA, not sure how much £10-£30 though I still need to submit my form. I think they system is flawed and unfair towards those who make a bit more money. Yeah they may earn 35k plus a year but who's to say they give their children anything. I know for a fact I wouldn't receive £30 a week off my parents, my friends dont either.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    I think I can claim EMA, not sure how much £10-£30 though I still need to submit my form. I think they system is flawed and unfair towards those who make a bit more money. Yeah they may earn 35k plus a year but who's to say they give their children anything. I know for a fact I wouldn't receive £30 a week off my parents, my friends dont either.
    It's their parents choice to give them the money or not, but at least they have THE CHOICE, some families have no choice whatsoever, and that is what EMA is for.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Dont Claim It -.-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    It's their parents choice to give them the money or not, but at least they have THE CHOICE, some families have no choice whatsoever, and that is what EMA is for.
    Still not fair.
    Your saying a child who's parent isnt giving them money deserves money that a child who's parent has the money and wont give them it.
    Why, it's basically the same thing.
    No longer active on here