HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Actaly bing drinkings worse since it overloads you liver, wich causes major damge as well as the dange done when its not succefuly cleard from the blood stream etc. so many brain cells lost.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor
    Actaly bing drinkings worse since it overloads you liver, wich causes major damge as well as the dange done when its not succefuly cleard from the blood stream etc. so many brain cells lost.
    Ah well, Its good fun at the time anyway.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont see the point of drinking for the fun of it... What's the point getting drunk for a thrill? I have been drunk once but that's because alcohol hits me easily (i got drunk on low alcohol). If it is by accident or you get drunk easily then ok, but drinking just to get drunk is stupid.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yay, as half the people who binge drink cant actaly rember it, how do they know it was fun to start with "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ill just answer the thread name : No.

Tokens

I would NEVER EVER drink! Because when I was little like probably 4 or 5 My Uncle gave me some wine, I tasted it and it was like drinking a bottle of peroxide! (Never Drank Peroxide Just Tasted It When Swishing In Mouth) So I was like I'm never tasting that again! But my baby sister who was 2 LOVED it! I'm scared when she is older shes gonna become a boozer! (A Drunk Addict)

maturity isSOoverrated

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ROFLMAO!!
    Thank you for the tips, I will remember that when I'm so drunk I can't remember my own name.

Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    I dont see the point of drinking for the fun of it... What's the point getting drunk for a thrill? I have been drunk once but that's because alcohol hits me easily (i got drunk on low alcohol). If it is by accident or you get drunk easily then ok, but drinking just to get drunk is stupid.
    Its true what you say. I have many friends who drink so they can be drunk to act bad and tough, aswell as gettinh high. There is no point in doing it all the time as it effects your general health and safety.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's not such a big deal. I drink, but Im not a alcoholic or anything. I like to have a laugh and when people are drinking everyone chills out more and has more fun. Everything has got its bad points so I don't see the big deal. Plus, don't drink alcohol - die anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I drink about 16 bottles off actimel per day =\

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast