HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I thought it was thought?
    I was being ironic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So was I.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So was I.
    I see. Well, that's interesting.

I recommend people watch code geass tyvm.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I recommend people watch Welcome to the NHK to discover the part of life they're missing out on.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I recommend people watch Welcome to the NHK to discover the part of life they're missing out on.
    ah yeh forgot to watch that like totally, thats on my line up for after eureka 7.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

NHK season set coming out this month buying for my bday

Tokens

Whoops, sorry for my incorrect spelling of D.Gray-man, :s Didn't think it would matter in a thread like this. Oh well, ill take more care next time!

I thought K-On was a great short series which really had some great comical moments in it, If you are looking for a great storyline with action and romance then no, don’t watch K-On, but if you just want a nice easygoing anime to watch which will have some great comical moments in then yeah give K-On a TRY.

I have been meaning to watch Welcome to the N.H.K for ages but always pushed it aside The storyline does look great though and I will defiantly attempt to check it out.

Another great anime I would recommend seeing is Serial Experiments Lain.
    Also known as !Jack123

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know what it is about K-ON! but I just hate it. Maybe because I've been exposed the some actual good music anime like Nodame Cantabile and Beck. K-ON! is a music anime in disguise. It's really just an anime where a couple of girls act dumb and make the audience feel like morons. Mio is alright though, I'd watch it if it centered around her only. This is entirely my opinion though, if you like it fair enough.

Have you ever seen Lucky Star? It's exactly like K-ON! but without the music, and well... it's good. Really good. The description you gave K-ON! actually fits Lucky Star perfectly. "A nice easy going anime with some great comical moments."

Tokens

I don't know what it is about K-ON! but I just hate it. Maybe because I've been exposed the some actual good music anime like Nodame Cantabile and Beck. K-ON! is a music anime in disguise. It's really just an anime where a couple of girls act dumb and make the audience feel like morons. Mio is alright though, I'd watch it if it centered around her only. This is entirely my opinion though, if you like it fair enough.

Have you ever seen Lucky Star? It's exactly like K-ON! but without the music, and well... it's good. Really good. The description you gave K-ON! actually fits Lucky Star perfectly. "A nice easy going anime with some great comical moments."
    That’s why I loved K-ON! It was the fact it was about these girls who just did nothing but sit around and drink tea all day yet they were trying to make it in a band, I mean yeah if it was a huge series it would get boring after around 20 episodes of the same thing, but it was short and fresh and the little differences were the things that made me laugh. I don't think it was made to be a serious music anime so when I watched it I really didn’t really care of the musical side of it I just enjoyed the storyline that was these girls who want to make it to a big time show and all they do is the opposite of practise

Surprisingly enough I have not seen Lucky Star, I think K-ON! was the first anime of that sort of style that I watched and I really enjoyed it so I will be sure to check out Lucky Star! Who knows, when I watch Lucky Star and then think back to K-ON! I might have a totally different perspective of it.
    Also known as !Jack123

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast