HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 96 123451151 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default The Official X Factor Thread 2009 - PLEASE POST HERE

Hello,

basically informing you X Factor is starting on the 22nd August!
    and there has been plenty of rumours and updates made to the show
    (which you may know/not know already).

. The judges usually use 'helicopters' to move around different cities, this year they are using speed boats. Simon liked the idea of it being 'James Bond' themed.

. There is a live audience throughout auditions and bootcamp (I think you already know this).

Rumours about contestants!
    . The mixed race girl out of S Club Juniors (Not sure on her name and its not Rochelle because shes in The Saturdays) auditioned this year, and got through with 4 almighty YES's, Simon said 'she was amazing'.

. A lad out of the band who made ONE TRUE VOICE (runners up to girls aloud) has also auditioned for this years X Factor, and got through the audition process.

Cheryl Cole vs Danni Mingoue
    The fashion wars are on! and IMO I think they both look great, but obviously Cheryl looks better, but never the less, there is a ten year age difference.

Apperantly the judges got informed what category they'll be mentoring a few days ago, and its TIPPED that Cheryl Cole or Simon will win the show.

No judge has won it two years in a row, Cheryl Cole is tipped to be the first judge.

Cheryl Cole's wage got increased for this year's show by £400k, Danni's stayed the same...

I believe Cheryl is on 1.4 Million and Danni is like on 400k, Big different, eh.

Live Performances
    Alexandra Burke will be the first artist to perform in the ACTUAL LIVE SHOWS, she'll be promoting her new single and album (which are still untitled/unknown). 2 of her songs previously got leaked but Simon confirmed neither will be singles, and that they might not even be album tracks.

Other artists/bands tipped to perform on this year's X Factor:
    Madonna
    Shakira
    Beyonce (Considering she'll be in the UK doing her tour)
    Westlife (Come-back)
    Leona Lewis
    Shayne Ward
    Diana Vickers and Laura White
    Maybe we'll see JLS, but I doubt it considering JLS aren't nothing to do with Simon anymore...
    Girls Aloud wont be performing on this year's X Factor due to the girls having a year and a half break, they'll be making a come-back in 2010's X Factor.

PLEASE POST ANY UPDATES ABOUT X FACTOR IN HERE, its the official thread

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Thread stuck with permission of Forum Manager.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 22-08-2009 at 02:47 PM.
    dannyboi'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Has it really been a year since last x factor

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I say it will be longer before girlaloud are back togeather seeing as cheryl and nadine are working on solo albums

and why dont jls have anything to do with simon?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

I love x factor!
    Especially the auditions !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If it's said that Simon and Cheryl got the best groups, that would mean they have the girls and boys between them - meaning Simon will have the girls, and Cheryl will have the boys since they won't have the same groups as last year, meaning Louis has the Over 25s and Dannii has the groups.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Shoed View Post
    . The judges usually use 'helicopters' to move around different cities, this year they are using speed boats. Simon liked the idea of it being 'James Bond' themed.
    Right... So they are going to use a speed boat to get from London to Birmingham and Manchester :S

How thats going to work I honestly do not know! Maybe, seeing though Simon thinks he can do anything, they will magically get lots of water and flood the m6 and travel down it on their speed boats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i watched the auditions live :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack120 View Post
    Has it really been a year since last x factor
    nope, 8 months

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Confused on how this is official...

But yeah, not as excited this year, as it is being ruined by turning into Britains Got Talent. :rolleyes:
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i can't wait. one show i love.

Page 1 of 96 123451151 ... LastLast