HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

we only have healthy food at school. it's the scottish board of education policy
    jesus christ, that's a pretty face.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by St.Anger999
    ya but if you live healthy it will be happy becuase look at people with diabeties do you want to have shots everyday? or obesity do you want to be on diets when you cant eat hardly anything????
    You know alot of people including myself eat the junk, and have no probelems from it "/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Like i try my best 2 stay healty like i eat 5 fruits a day sometimes more like about 2 litres of water i used 2 eat junk alot but i've stopped eating junk food i on't really c the point in it and i've stopped eating as much food as i used 2 coz i've bin thinking about some stuff like most places in the world don't get food and your parents say like eat all your dinner coz you lucky coz most ppl in the world don't get food and i thought well if they don't get food i don't think i should get food i no i should b eating and stuff its just wat i think and wat i think also that when u do eat your not actually eating it it just goes 2 your stomach i'm trying 2 eat again but never can finish a meal coz for some reason i always say i don't want anymore like when i do i just don't feel like finishing

Tokens

Y'know what, my dad grew up on a potato farm. All he had for dinner was steak, potatos and juice. He ended up being really strong and not overweight... So I never listen to people that say eat healthy. I believe in high protien and exercise.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fat = Good.
    Sugar = Good.
    Salt = Good.

They're all good. Sugar you can have alot of but mmake sure you balance it out with something like Wholemeal based goods. Like Riveta.

Salt is good for you because it contains minerals which keeps your bones healthy and not crumbling into tiny pieces, same with milk.

Fat is good for you, too much doesn't do anything unless you have too much for about 2 months, then you'll realise theres a problem. Fat keeps you warm and is one of the ways to burn off and cause energy when exercising.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    Fat = Good.
    Sugar = Good.
    Salt = Good.

They're all good. Sugar you can have alot of but mmake sure you balance it out with something like Wholemeal based goods. Like Riveta.

Salt is good for you because it contains minerals which keeps your bones healthy and not crumbling into tiny pieces, same with milk.

Fat is good for you, too much doesn't do anything unless you have too much for about 2 months, then you'll realise theres a problem. Fat keeps you warm and is one of the ways to burn off and cause energy when exercising.
    salts aslo the thing that keeps your brain coniose, without it youd be in a coma.

Nearly all the things the crackpot diets say are bad for you, are essental to a truly healthy dieat. Just not in exseess, to much of ANYTHING is bad for you, and that does included ANYTHING.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well i am eating ice cream and chocolate sauce now :rolleyes:
    And am going athletics trainings later

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good for you, eat what you want be happy!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    we only have healthy food at school. it's the scottish board of education policy
    Im scottish and we have loads of "junk food" in our school =\
    I just eat chicken tikka sandwiches 24/7 tho
    I get the hickups alot "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Um.. I eat too much.. I'm fat.. Lol.
    I don't eat as much junk though.. I used to get like £1 a day just to spend on junk and snacks and everything.. i still get £1 now but I only spend like 50p of it.

Anyway.. I'm going to eat strawberry gateau (spelling?) nowwwww

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast