HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Eating Healthy & Exercising

Healthy Eating
    Eating healthy is not very common among children in Comprehensive schools, there may be not enough choice for them or do not like some of the more healthier options. We must try and eat more healthier than we do now or it will be alot harder to get rid of the weight when you are older.
    Some of our healthier options may be: Yogurts, Cereal bars and Crisps, Yes I am talking correctly! Low fat yogurts are a good source of calcium and some do not have virtually any fat inside them. Cereal bars are also a good way of keeping healthy and fit as some brands such as 'Special K' include good ingredients and also crisps such as 'Snack-a-jacks', which also has less than 0.5% fat.
    If you think that eating healthy is all about eating fruit & veg, then you are wrong. If you also want to keep fit then you must....

Exercise

Exercise, some people get frightened when that word is heard, there is no need! Exercise is very good for you and can be fun at the same time! I have found that if you buy an 'Eye-toy: Groove' game, it includes a calorie counter. Which means that everytime you complete a song, it tells you how many calories that you have lost during that song.
    Everyone no matter how big or small must keep active for at-least hour every day. Running, walking, cycling or even walking to the shop is exercise. Next time you go out for the day, you should take a walk-o-meter with you. These can be purchased for £1.00 in all good retailers. If you would like to see some types of exercises then please click the link below....

CLICK HERE
    • Arm Exercises
    • Leg Exercises
    • Shoulder Exercises
    • Neck Exercises
    • Warming up

Enjoy!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You know, "FAT" isnt bad for you "/ youd be dead without some of it, to much of anything is bad for you thogh, fat included, your saying stuff is healthy becuse its low fat, and ignoring how unhealthy certain chemicals used within them are "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would like to find some food that doesn't have fat in it. This is real food, not pathetic rice cakes etc. Really you're not allowed to have anything like Vitamins as much, because to many of something is bad for you.

Default he i dont have to worry about lots of those

healthy eating-lots of healthy organic stuff with the occasional treat
    exersize-everyday is competetive swimming so its like body building and fitness

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i always get a bit peckish inbetween lessons at school but at the venders there is no healthy food just junk
    How r we meant 2 stay healthy if we hav so much junk chuked at us.

Default true

but i always bring my own snacks and eat them during snack break or whatever time you have for breaks.

Some healthy but tasty snacks:apples with lime or lemon juice on them. Make sure to peel the apples unless they are organic because they wax the peels on them for some reason :s also oatmeal cookies made from scratch.

hope htat helps

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Miny-R
    i always get a bit peckish inbetween lessons at school but at the venders there is no healthy food just junk
    How r we meant 2 stay healthy if we hav so much junk chuked at us.
    I was just thinking that.. I totally agree..

Most schools don't sell like.. fruit and healthy stuff. They sell junk.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like junk thogh "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Isn't living to be happy better just living to be healthy?

Default *sigh*

ya but if you live healthy it will be happy becuase look at people with diabeties do you want to have shots everyday? or obesity do you want to be on diets when you cant eat hardly anything????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast