HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    Fat = Good.
    Sugar = Good.
    Salt = Good.

They're all good. Sugar you can have alot of but mmake sure you balance it out with something like Wholemeal based goods. Like Riveta.

Salt is good for you because it contains minerals which keeps your bones healthy and not crumbling into tiny pieces, same with milk.

Fat is good for you, too much doesn't do anything unless you have too much for about 2 months, then you'll realise theres a problem. Fat keeps you warm and is one of the ways to burn off and cause energy when exercising.

You know alot of people including myself eat the junk, and have no probelems from it "/
    Ya but you will suffer the consequences later

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by St.Anger999
    Ya but you will suffer the consequences later
    I beg to differ, i have famly members over 80 in exilent helth who probly have an even more unhelthy diet than i "/.
    Alot of the pay for it late is simply pre defined body fucntion depdning mostly on genetics "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i have a burger king nearly everyday
    for my lunch/breakfast
    and well
    i'm still healty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123