HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Zero no Tsukaima

I'm reading the manga at the moment. It's about a young guy who gets dragged into another world full of magic and is a slave to a young female mage.

I love it especially because it takes part in France, more importantly the region I live in. I've been to many places mentioned in the manga and the novels, La Rochelle which features heavily is only 2 hours away by car, and Poitiers is only an hour away.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've been meaning to watch this for a veeeeeeeeeeeery long time. Pretty much from when I first started watching anime. Saw it on youtube once and it's been in my mind ever since. I'm tempted to watch it after I've finished Toradora simply because the main character is voiced by Rie Kugimiya.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I've been meaning to watch this for a veeeeeeeeeeeery long time. Pretty much from when I first started watching anime. Saw it on youtube once and it's been in my mind ever since. I'm tempted to watch it after I've finished Toradora simply because the main character is voiced by Rie Kugimiya.
    Taiga and Louise are pretty much the same character actually, just one uses magic. And also, the novels are more naughty about what happens later

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I remember correctly the first novel was released in English earlier this year... If it was I'll buy it. I don't really like reading novels online. Also, I hear the new arc in Haruhi is Sighs? Which is annoying because the The Sighs of Haruhi Suzumiya is released over here in just over a months time. I don't know whether to wait for the novel and read that before the anime, or just watch the anime first and then read the novel some time in the future.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 16-08-2009 at 03:54 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    If I remember correctly the first novel was released in English earlier this year... If it was I'll buy it. I don't really like reading novels online. Also, I hear the new arc in Haruhi is Sighs? Which is annoying because the The Sighs of Haruhi Suzumiya is released over here in just over a months time. I don't know whether to wait for the novel and read that before the anime, or just watch the anime first and then read the novel some time in the future.

Click the image.