HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Feep View Post
    the only problem is there is no xbox hard drive or controller.

I sold all the parts to it because I thought it couldn't be fixed when it broke. Turns out it can.
    But then that means you're giving the wrong information on ebay. if it doesn't have a hdd then why are you advertising it as having 20gb capacity? and also its a very cluttered picture so its hard to actually see what else you're getting since you mostly only say "comes with everything in the picture" and not explain that the controllers are missing.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Stutoman View Post
    But then that means you're giving the wrong information on ebay. if it doesn't have a hdd then why are you advertising it as having 20gb capacity? and also its a very cluttered picture so its hard to actually see what else you're getting since you mostly only say "comes with everything in the picture" and not explain that the controllers are missing.
    where does it say 20GB hard drive?

I list everything it includes do I not?

Ah i see what you mean now. Well I've checked the other options, Ill put a warning on the item.
    Last edited by Feep; 18-08-2009 at 02:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12