HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

While we're on the subject, does anyone else supress their powerlevel while in public?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    In that crappy film, One Hour Photo, he gave some kid an Evangelion Eva 01 model as a gift. They would have had to blank out the names on the packaging but it was apparently from Williams' personal collection so they didn't have to lol. Stole that interesting piece of trivia off some site.
    Your post is incorrect. One Hour Photo is an amazing movie and Robin Williams gives a performance of a life time. He should do more dramas and thrillers because all of his non-comedy movies have been well above average. One Hour Photo is no exception.

Anyway, what makes you think I didn't know that? Although the figure was from Williams' own collection, and although he claims to be a huge Evangelion fan, Robin Williams prenounced the name wrong. The movies dialogue is also highly incorrect. The kid says that the figure is one of the good guys, but actually it's one of the bad guys. It only appears in The End of Evangelion and rips Unit 02 insideout. It never does anything even relating to the word good, so how that mistake managed to get into the script without Williams noticing is beyond me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    While we're on the subject, does anyone else supress their powerlevel while in public?
    Everyone but Chirs and Ryuzaki does

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm a little disappointed that A.W.K likes anime .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post
    I'm a little disappointed that A.W.K likes anime .
    I'm a little disappointed with your attitude.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    If Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson do, everyone must.
    Jake they are not good enough for Death Note :@.

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Your post is incorrect. One Hour Photo is an amazing movie and Robin Williams gives a performance of a life time. He should do more dramas and thrillers because all of his non-comedy movies have been well above average. One Hour Photo is no exception.

Anyway, what makes you think I didn't know that? Although the figure was from Williams' own collection, and although he claims to be a huge Evangelion fan, Robin Williams prenounced the name wrong. The movies dialogue is also highly incorrect. The kid says that the figure is one of the good guys, but actually it's one of the bad guys. It only appears in The End of Evangelion and rips Unit 02 insideout. It never does anything even relating to the word good, so how that mistake managed to get into the script without Williams noticing is beyond me.
    I agree about William's movies; I don't like his comedies but his non-comedic films are great.

Tokens

Hulk Hogan has the best taste with One Piece haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    Everyone but Chirs and Ryuzaki does
    I'm over 9000 tho so its hard

But nah ive seen people walk round with headbands and stuff =/ most i have is a band tshirt.

Tokens

Jonathan Ross is also a fan of allot of anime and manga. He is also into allot of Japanese music and the Japanese culture!
    Also known as !Jack123

Tokens

Latest Awards:

kayne west? lool. imma let you finish.

but ye a good range there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast