HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Celebs that watch anime

Haha, I never would have guessed half of them.. especially Hulk Hogan and Andrew WK.

Lemme explain some of the unbelievable ones, surprisingly most of these can be found through a quick google search. Most of these guys are producing live action movies of an anime or two. With the exception of Keanu Reeves who is starring in one instead of producing it.

Andrew W.K. has covered many many songs from anime, in fact he has an album coming up entitled Gundam Rock.

Kanye West has admitted he likes Shoujo and plays hentai games. See http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment...ing_party.html He also has referenced Akira and Lupin the III by title in his songs like Touch the Sky for example

JDF has stated at various anime cons he frequently goes to his favorite anime

Hayley Williams has cosplayed female leads from Blood: the Last Vampire and Ergo Proxy on staged. /cgl/ **** bricks when they found out.

Jackson Rathbone has stated on his website he's a big fan of animation with Avatar: The Last Airbender and Dexter's Laboratory listed amongst his favorites next to Samurai 7 and Beck.

Also, here's Hayley Williams cosplaying.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yay@hayley williams liking digimon. but kanye west surprised me more than anyone.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Zac Efron likes Death Note and Bleach.

:<

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Hulk Hogan likes one Piece lol. ah fun times.
    wonder who else watches anime lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Only one that was any shock to me was Leonardo, the rest you can imagine being geeky anyway. Hulk Hogan just LOOKS like someone who'd love Pokémon anyway, look at how he dresses
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Robbin Williams is constantly making references to Evangelion in his movies lol. Steven Spielberg isn't on that list but he is also a huge fan of anime. He wants to make a live action Ghost in the Shell and also said that his favourite car chase was from The Castle of Cagliostro, which is a movie directed by Hayao Miyazaki. Also, Tobey Maguire is attatched to a possible live action Robotech movie.

Holy **** Daniel Radcliffe likes Hajime no Ippo. More respect for him! Also, lmao @ Kayne West liking Golden Boy. That is the most preverted anime I have ever seen. I don't know who this Masi Oka is but he likes 20th Century Boys, so that instantly makes him a legend.

By the way, some more who aren't on the list...
    Steven Spielberg as I mentioned above
    Daft Punk - The whole band are huge anime fans and even produced an anime movie for their Discovery album.
    Fight Star - The whole band are huge fans of Evangelion, and references can be found in their songs. One of their songs is titled 'Shinji Ikari', the main character from Evangelion.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 23-08-2009 at 01:58 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah Fightstar are, one of their album covers has tonnes of references in it.
    Surprised at Zac Efron and Kanye West
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OMG Hayley Williams likes Death Note!!!

Lol at Hulk Hogan watching Pokémon lool!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    Zac Efron likes Death Note and Bleach.

:<
    I know.. isn't he in some ****** DN movie? :eusa_wall

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    [...] I don't know who this Masi Oka is but he likes 20th Century Boys, so that instantly makes him a legend. [...]
    don't watch Heroes??! Yep, he's a legend :8.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Robbin Williams is constantly making references to Evangelion in his movies lol.
    In that crappy film, One Hour Photo, he gave some kid an Evangelion Eva 01 model as a gift. They would have had to blank out the names on the packaging but it was apparently from Williams' personal collection so they didn't have to lol. Stole that interesting piece of trivia off some site.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson do, everyone must.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast