HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I dunno whether it's true but it's similar to the way Tupac died. He had a song called Killuminati which was about him wanting to kill the illuminati, but oh look, he gets shot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, I never heard of that song.

Either way, people doing things with their hands, other people doing that could also just be copycats or original Doesn't mean it's all controlled by Illuminati. I believe Illuminati is made up by people who think of that everything outside their world is evil/bad.
    Need any help? PM me!

Tokens

Not particuarly keen on this song.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    No mate haha, but it's probz true. Can't believe not that many people know about him. The illuminati are just trying to take over the minds of people and nobody notices.
    I'm willing to believe such a body of people exists/existed (although there's various contexts and various groups which call themselves as such; it originates from centuries ago anyway), but I can't believe you actually believe anyone could create a song that kills those who listen to it :rolleyes:.

I would probably start -repping anyone who tried to tell me rubbish like that (not threatening btw, before I get an infraction - just stating what could happen ).
    Last edited by Black_Apalachi; 30-08-2009 at 04:58 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Robald View Post
    I'm willing to believe such a body of people exists/existed (although there's various contexts and various groups which call themselves as such; it originates from centuries ago anyway), but I can't believe you actually believe anyone could create a song that kills those who listen to it :rolleyes:.

I would probably start -repping anyone who tried to tell me rubbish like that (not threatening btw, before I get an infraction - just stating what could happen ).
    I didn't say people who listen to songs die lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't say people who listen to songs die lol.
    I'm just saying generally but:

Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard View Post
    [...] Did you hear his curse that they played live on the radio that's meant to give you really bad luck and make you die etc.?!
    No mate haha, but it's probz true. [...]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, I meant the bad luck part.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

all cults are dodgy; end of. please don't try and justify cults to me.

but michael jackson died of a drug overdose, it's all very tragic yada yada. but can we get over it now?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123