HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Michael Jackson - Killed By Illuminati

I just stumbled across some Michael Jackson videos on YouTube explaining that Michael Jackson must have been murdered by the illuminati.

(Illuminati - Groups that control the public using media such as video games, speeches, music, videos etc)

The use of the sun in MJ videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D0iD...eature=related

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRI1...e=channel_page
    Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltb6w...e=channel_page
    Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFXdF...e=channel_page
    Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAkQQ...e=channel_page

The videos describe such things as how Michael Jackson didn't want such illuminati in his songs and videos and because of this he started suffering from a disease called vitiligo, which made his skin slowly turn white over the years. It also states how Michael was going to come clean during his shows at the O2 arena and explain the truth about the illuminati but he was murdered before he could do so.

The videos also explain other artists that have been influenced by the illuminati and such artists as Beyonce and Jay-Z have had to use the eye in their music videos.

The illuminati eye can be seen above on Michael's album cover Dangerous.

Last edited by Wayne; 28-08-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The masonic checkerboard floor as here

are the same colours as Michael Jackson's crucified dance stance here

The checkerboard floor can also be seen on Michael Jackson's Blood On The Dancefloor album cover.

Michael Jackson wearing red. Symbolically he is seen here as the Masonic god Lucifer/Satan. Here he is seen as Satan god of the dead.
    Last edited by Wayne; 28-08-2009 at 12:55 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    [...] The videos describe such things as how Michael Jackson didn't want such illuminati in his songs and videos and because of this he started suffering from a disease called vitiligo, which made his skin slowly turn white over the years. [...]
    You're saying the Illuminati have the ability to make people develop diseases?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think people are thinking into it wayyyy to much.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordan:A

Latest Awards:

I dont get it...

~ "Difference is brilliant, difference is what makes this world"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's a little silly. John Landis created and directed the Thriller video because he's a horror icon. The masons aren't some evil cult, my uncle was one. They know the truth about religion. My uncle told me they can never reveal the secrets because they're too detromental to society if they were ever told. They're good people, pulled together to get my uncle a private room at the hospital when he had cancer.

Illuminati is basically a secret society behind every government on earth and shouldn't be confused with freemasons.
    Last edited by Misawa; 28-08-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That triangle sign I think is Jay-Z's symbol thing, whenever I see fans they always do that. Micheal Jackson didn't get killed by a fictitous group, he overdosed. plain and simple

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So like the Illuminati are like the mafia off the music industry? :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LifeAsItIs View Post
    So like the Illuminati are like the mafia off the music industry? :L
    No, of 'everything', and not really a mafia.
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    [...] They know the truth about religion. My uncle told me they can never reveal the secrets because they're too detromental to society if they were ever told. [...]
    Basically that it's all a load of rubbish, and whether it was its initial intention or not, it now serves as a means to keep the world's population somewhat civilised by providing that underlining fear of the potential consequences of our actions? If so, they're probably doing a very good job for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    That triangle sign I think is Jay-Z's symbol thing, whenever I see fans they always do that. Micheal Jackson didn't get killed by a fictitous group, he overdosed. plain and simple
    If you mean, fictitious, they are very real, (not that I agree with what's being suggested in the OP).
    Last edited by Black_Apalachi; 28-08-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast