HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

We have a filter so maybe it was trying too hard to block it, and it blew up

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by iDenning View Post
    We have a filter so maybe it was trying too hard to block it, and it blew up
    We also have a server, but i aint gonna tell none of my mates about it.
    I'll just go on it on my own

+ Awesome proxy, im so using this at school!

Tokens

Please do not take credit for something you did do.. This proxy is a free proxy script made by http://www.glype.com/. All you did was edit the title, and the text..

My last reputation was from ThisNameWillDo!.

Tokens

Lol

It's glype proxy edited to a dictionary

Good work!
    My Edited Quotes

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iDenning View Post
    haha, ive been using this proxy and so have my mates, at school. Then my mate had IT and the teacher said 'the server is down, probably something to do with a proxy by the sounds of it.' Looks like we crashed the server, also, we saw some guys fixing it haha (a cable box thingy)

Is this possible or isit just aload of crap?
    Most schools run their servers through proxies, so that was probably the problem, not the dictionary proxy. You'll find that most computers in the school have the same IP if you search 'My IP address' on Google, maybe one, two or three different ones, because there may be more than one proxy they're running the servers through.
    Free Online Games And Videos:
    http://www.vincesgames.com

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Cheers mate,
    +Rep this will be really handy, however my I.T teacher is an idiot so its easily to access blocked websites, i was bored so i made loads of cmd files called virus40345 and he kicked me out of class because he thought I was creating virus's on the school computers, when he double clicked the cmd file it came up with "trojen horse" about 50times i added that for the lols (fake). Sadly i don't think he will let me back in his class because he finds me a threat lol.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Foskett View Post
    Please do not take credit for something you did do.. This proxy is a free proxy script made by http://www.glype.com/. All you did was edit the title, and the text..

You are a genius? like other people didn't know this.

I'm also hosting it, which takes up alot of bandwidth, as I'm sure you are aware proxys do so.

I'm also running the risk of getting shut down by glype, by removing there logo (which wasn't easy to do)

and last but not least, I'm running this service as a contribution, I don't have any annoying ads on it, and I pay the server bills myself.

keep your negitive comments to yourself, and if you don't want to use it, don't post in the thread? simples?
    o.o

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    You are a genius? like other people didn't know this.

I'm also hosting it, which takes up alot of bandwidth, as I'm sure you are aware proxys do so.

I'm also running the risk of getting shut down by glype, by removing there logo (which wasn't easy to do)

and last but not least, I'm running this service as a contribution, I don't have any annoying ads on it, and I pay the server bills myself.

keep your negitive comments to yourself, and if you don't want to use it, don't post in the thread? simples?
    How much bandwidth would it take up if 5-10 people are using it at school?
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    How much bandwidth would it take up if 5-10 people are using it at school?
    I'm not sure of the exact statistics, but it all depends on different scenarios
    o.o

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The proxy is down, should be back up shortly, sorry for the downtime.
    o.o

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast