HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meyaz
    Yes at least 5 mangos a day But serisouly do eat alot of fruit and veg
    Errr
    5 off the same fruit/veg only counts as 1 fruit in that 5 fruit a day thing.
    You have to have atleast 5 fruit/veg/healty drinks

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LOL I was jk about the mangos

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meyaz
    LOL I was jk about the mangos
    mmm...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

mmmm..... ? Anyways back on topic do you go over these guildlines on a regular basis?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor
    I dont exseed the goverment guid lines on a regular basis, i exseed them everytime without fail, and the 5 frute/ veg a day, would be hard pressed to get 5 weekly , so im taking it as long as i exssed the guide lines all the time rather than on a regular basis i have nothing to worry about from obeasty and heart desises, wich is holding true so far .

Possibly becuse the goverment guide lines are grossly incoreect, and take in to no account the differnces in matablism and how a human will react to diffent inputs, never lown basic things such as that a very tall person would require more intake than a very very small person "/
    Thats quite a good point people dont think about. Basically the guidelines are saying tall people should kill themselves now or starve later.

I eat less then 1,000 calories a day *Male Age 16*

*dosent eat breakfast and small meals*

*Run's everyday*

IM GOING TO DIE YOUNG YAY!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Weight for me isnt as much of a problem because i can just not eat for a day and lose about 3-4pounds its so easy to do
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12