HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

No way not for that amount of money in New York there are so many better things you could do like go shopping.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We visited NYC in 2002 and stayed at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Times Square. It was an amazing hotel with an even better view. We had a view of the Empire State Building, the centre of Times Square, and a great Italian restaurant across the road... Really do reccomend it.

If you choose to stay there, let me know and I still have the room number we stayed at if you want to request it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What room type did you stay in, there a quite a few fancy ones on there but I don't want it really fancy because they have rooms that will suit our needs that are just as good.

The CONCIERGE TOWER KING W BKFST NONSMOKING (Romantic Escape package) would be just over $10,000 for 17 nights, which I think is good but I can't seem to find pictures of it. I was speaking to the online agent about it and they were saying it is a favourite etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Carvalho View Post
    What room type did you stay in, there a quite a few fancy ones on there but I don't want it really fancy because they have rooms that will suit our needs that are just as good.

The CONCIERGE TOWER KING W BKFST NONSMOKING (Romantic Escape package) would be just over $10,000 for 17 nights, which I think is good but I can't seem to find pictures of it. I was speaking to the online agent about it and they were saying it is a favourite etc.
    I'm pretty sure that's the Crowne Plaza in Manhattan. 17 nights in Manhattan.. kinda long, it the novelty wears off after about 7.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We just had a normal room I believe, just got lucky with a great view.

As Metric said, 17 nights could be too long for you. We were there for 4 nights on our way down to Orlando. Could have done with just a couple more.

Tokens

I think it's a really nice idea as its different and original =]
    But pleeaaaase check with her that she doesn't have a fear of flying in any shape-or-form, I know you'll probs be like well 'I know she doesn't because shes my girlfriend and I would know' and everything, but its an idea just to be 101% certain because this would be an uber bad idea otherwise. OH! and that she doesnt get motion sickness!
    Also as you said, seeing as money isnt a problem and coming from a female perspective, it may be really nice (if your able to!) to book 1st class/ business class tickets across the atlantic, even if it means perhaps having to not do something else, as I know most girls would absolutely love this =] but its just an idea as the holiday sounds absolutely immense anyway!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have shortened the trip to 10 days that we spend 6 days in NY from the 3rd of December until the 8th, I am willing to do another 4 days somewhere else but I'm not sure where. Las Vegas perhaps but I haven't made my mind up, seeing what my mum&dad know of.

She loves flying so that's not a problem, the plane will be business/first class.

It's frighterning when looking at the total haha, mum&dad go 'she better like it'
    Last edited by efq; 28-09-2009 at 09:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you can experience this for much cheaper with an old banger and a hummp-back bridge

(stupid useless filter!)

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just imagine this is free, don't consider the price, I wish I never mentioned it.
    It's frighterning when looking at the total haha, mum&dad go 'she better like it'
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    you seem to have your mind set on it even though you asked for opinions.. but have fun in whatever you decide to do

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have shortened the trip to 10 days that we spend 6 days in NY from the 3rd of December until the 8th, I am willing to do another 4 days somewhere else but I'm not sure where. Las Vegas perhaps but I haven't made my mind up, seeing what my mum&dad know of.
    We also did Las Vegas for 4 nights in 2007. It was nothing short of amazing. We did a day over at the Grand Canyon which finished with 13 miles of unpaved road through the dessert, thank goodness for the 4 wheel drive!

Once there, we took a drive to the Grand Canyon Skywalk which was crazy. One of the best things I've done. You both seem like extreme people, you would love this.

Lots of good shows on the Strip too, look at all the options.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123