HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ms Barrett said the black-and-white image would only be seen by one officer in a remote location before it was deleted
    Gary Glitter

This is a great idea, should be put in all airports.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

what they don't tell you is im watching all of them :eusa_whis

it's the way forward imo, and should be put into force permanently!
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I first saw it I thought hmm, but actually I think it's a good thing. It's much more thorough than a pat down and it would be a fun job. Win-win.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I first heard about it (Loose Women ftw!), I thought it would produce detailed nekkid images, but it doesn't seem all that bad really... There's some detail, but it doesn't look all that bad... Then again, when you think about it, there's no way they could produce a machine that didn't make nekkid images like this It sort of comes with the functionality of the machine
    Then again, terrorism isn't that big an issue at the moment, and the normal scans work just as well, plus the whole "frisk" thing. People won't complain if technoglogy advanced in such a way that skin and bones don't show up, but plastic and metal does
    Last edited by GommeInc; 13-10-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

a bit controversial but i think it's a good idea.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well it's better than when i got caught in the bleep thing because i had metal buttons on my jeans - had to be searched lol
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't have a problem with it, if they want to see me naked and they have the technology to do it, go for it!
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

we also have gok wan for that lol
    Mark Twain

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post
    Oh my lord.

It's a great tool and a step in the right direction .
    The issue with this country is that everything is recorded, people are treated like criminals and everything is turning into a police state culture. The United Kingdom has more CCTV than the Peoples Republic of China despire a fraction of the population, fraction of the size and finally we are supposed to be the democracy and not the communist dictatorship, or is it the other way around it makes me wonder with stories like this.

Tokens

I'm not reall bothered about this. Much better than being felt up imo.

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The issue with this country is that everything is recorded, people are treated like criminals and everything is turning into a police state culture. The United Kingdom has more CCTV than the Peoples Republic of China despire a fraction of the population, fraction of the size and finally we are supposed to be the democracy and not the communist dictatorship, or is it the other way around it makes me wonder with stories like this.
    We have a lot more crime though? I'd rather be treated like a criminal rather than just letting criminals do what they want.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast