HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan! View Post
    DSGI ( PC World, Currys ect.) Group, sent all their Windows 7 out early because of the postal stikes!
    Dan love, I know you mean well and everything but we established that on the day they sent them out.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 27-10-2009 at 08:43 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mickword View Post
    I hate it. Its not good. The bottom of it is ****. The buttons are bull ****, there way to big. its not like its a computer at all. its like for ****en babys and people who are blind. honestly there is nothing good. apart from when u buy it with a new laptop from currys you get notorn home and work security and microsoft office free with it. thats it. I bought a new comp with me dad, he wants to know my opinion btw. and he picked a great comp. and windows 7 i could of hit him, btw the faceual reconition is amazing on it, the only good thing. btw guys soz for the spelling lol. .
    It's always best on a rant to get your facts straight.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesy View Post
    It's always best on a rant to get your facts straight.

Agreed. He went on about all the bad point regarding 7 (which aren't true) then making out that getting Norton for free is good.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    Agreed. He went on about all the bad point regarding 7 (which aren't true) then making out that getting Norton for free is good.

My AVG free does a ten times better job than Norton

My sisters laptop came with Norton, I said it was crap - she said is would be better than AVG blah blah blah - her computer got slow, I sintalled avg - four virus' founds :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I thought the latest norton (2010) was actually decent

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Incoming flame

Although I prefer Microsoft Forefront Security - it just works, don't even notice it, updates without hassle, easily manageable in a network. Does a full system scan automatically and I don't even notice its running (In fact I only noticed it was doing full system scans daily when I actually started playing around with the config).

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I thought the latest norton (2010) was actually decent
    Last edited by Tomm; 28-10-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819