HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

HEHEHEHE as much as I don't like you, the broken record was just awsome tbh

Well seeing as Jin cautioned me for 'Unacceptable behaviour toward forum staff', and I've never really acted more 'unacceptable' like when you pm'd me 'You don't tell me what to do... You are not higher up than anyone... Grow up', I really don't see what I've done wrong that you havn't.

But oh well, Nvr is busy at the moment, and I can surely be patient and wait for him to come back

But as I said again, thanks for not starting anything here, I don't want my goodbye thread being closed for arguments LOLOL.

Edit: BYE AGAIN JAKE ILL MISS YOU SECOND MOST xoxoxox

Tokens

Latest Awards:

kiskis baby boy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Laggings View Post
    HEHEHEHE as much as I don't like you, the broken record was just awsome tbh

Well seeing as Jin cautioned me for 'Unacceptable behaviour toward forum staff', and I've never really acted more 'unacceptable' like when you pm'd me 'You don't tell me what to do... You are not higher up than anyone... Grow up', I really don't see what I've done wrong that you havn't.

But oh well, Nvr is busy at the moment, and I can surely be patient and wait for him to come back

But as I said again, thanks for not starting anything here, I don't want my goodbye thread being closed for arguments LOLOL.

Edit: BYE AGAIN JAKE ILL MISS YOU SECOND MOST xoxoxox
    Jin didn't see that PM as I didn't report it.

You gotta remember that certain things take a while to be dealt with, but im sure if you use www.habboxforum.com/support you will be given the exact reasons for your ban but like i've said I can't say anymore on the forum.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    kiskis baby boy.
    KISSYKISSY

Quote Originally Posted by invincible View Post
    Jin didn't see that PM as I didn't report it.
    I wouldn't assume that Jin would see your PM, because I wouldn't expect you to report your own PM's? And I've already contacted the correct people via the correct ways, but that's for the support link

Tokens

Latest Awards:

KISSYKISSY

I wouldn't assume that Jin would see your PM, because I wouldn't expect you to report your own PM's? And I've already contacted the correct people via the correct ways, but that's for the support link
    Why are you always so defensive and rude? I was trying to help you.

You claimed you were cautioned for what you said to me, I said that you weren't because I didn't report that PM... if you were to be cautioned for what you said, surely Jin would have needed to have been given the PM.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Anyways, I'm sure you all saw that iadam flame thread
    no. goodbye

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

*REMOVED* Bye.

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members.
    Last edited by Hecktix; 23-10-2009 at 12:51 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by invincible View Post
    Why are you always so defensive and rude? I was trying to help you.

You claimed you were cautioned for what you said to me, I said that you weren't because I didn't report that PM... if you were to be cautioned for what you said, surely Jin would have needed to have been given the PM.
    I'm not understanding what you're saying here. First off, I get denfensive because of everything that has happened, but I don't believe I was rude? More sarcastic than anything

Anyways, I'm not cautioned NOW for Pm'ing you 'Grow up', that was a couple cautions before when MattGarner reversed it What I was saying was that 'Unacceptable behaviour' is my caution reason now, and I have done nothing more 'unacceptable' to the staff than you pm'd me in the past 24 hours like.. 'You don't tell me what to do... You aren't higher than anyone!... Grow Up.' The first 2 being after I asked you nicely to not PM me about a certain subject anymore That's what I'm assuming 'Unacceptable behaviour' is, because if it isn't, I have no idea then.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    no. goodbye
    OMG YOU MISSED IT? It was like, the perrrrfect thread for you!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Removed, Bye.
    Yeah, I knew you couldn't miss my Goodbye thread

*REMOVED*

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post private content.

Edit: Posting Private messages is against What rule? And I assume I can post them in Staff Complaints?

This rule:
    A5. Do not post private details or information
    – We do not allow you to post private information about yourself due to security concerns. Disclosing any information about another forum user without their consent is also not allowed. This includes:

• Private messages
    • Reputation comments
    • Private conversations (MSN, Habbo, etc.)
    • Images / videos of the user or social networking profiles (Bebo, Facebook, etc.)
    • Trying to organize real life meet-ups
    • It is also not allowed to give out the personal details (specific address, phone number etc) of anyone, forum user or otherwise.
    Last edited by Robbie; 24-10-2009 at 03:30 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Laggings, what I'm saying is you're saying "I'm cautioned and i've done nothing in the past 24 hours" yet when Management get involved in things it takes longer. So say if you break a rule, a super moderator gets a report and deals with it within an hour. But if its Management that has to deal with it it takes a lot longer.

It's hard to put into words but i'm trying to explain it to you as clearly as possible.

Your show here isn't going to help you with things it could just make it worse so I don't see why you won't accept your punishment from Jin and move on like most other people do.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I see what you're saying, but what I'm saying is that I've never done anything more 'unaccaptable' than what you sent me in PMs over the past 24 hours. The 24 hours meaning the PM's, not my actions

Also:
    Edit: Posting Private messages is against What rule? And I assume I can post them in Staff Complaints?

Edit2: I assume it comes under this rule:

A5. Do not post private details or information – We do not allow you to post private information about yourself due to security concerns. Disclosing any information about another forum user without their consent is also not allowed. This includes:
    • Private messages
    So either I post it with your permission and you're accountable for your actions, or I don't post it because you won't consent, and everyone can see that you are afraid of having the PMs go public....
    Last edited by Laggings; 23-10-2009 at 01:02 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast