HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Laggings View Post
    I see what you're saying, but what I'm saying is that I've never done anything more 'unaccaptable' than what you sent me in PMs over the past 24 hours. The 24 hours meaning the PM's, not my actions

Also:
    Edit: Posting Private messages is against What rule? And I assume I can post them in Staff Complaints?

Edit2: I assume it comes under this rule:

A5. Do not post private details or information – We do not allow you to post private information about yourself due to security concerns. Disclosing any information about another forum user without their consent is also not allowed. This includes:
    • Private messages

So either I post it with your permission and you're accountable for your actions, or I don't post it because you won't consent, and everyone can see that you are afraid of having the PMs go public....
    If you have a complaint about PMs, you know where to post them. This is not the place

What i'm saying is that maybe you havent been punished for something you did in the last 24 hours? Maybe it's a more long term thing?

I cannot say anymore. I've helped you all I can.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh I wasn't complaining, I was just trying to show you what I was talking about

May I have your consent to post them on this thread?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh I wasn't complaining, I was just trying to show you what I was talking about

May I have your consent to post them on this thread?
    No you may not post them in this thread, as they are not relevant. This thread should not contain parts of your 'complaint'.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ok, atleast everyone can read that your not consenting to it

Anyways, thanks for the... help, this has to be the first time I havn't recieved a PM from you on my thread.

Oh wait, I can't view my PMs I like this!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ok, atleast everyone can read that your not consenting to it

Anyways, thanks for the... help, this has to be the first time I havn't recieved a PM from you on my thread.

Oh wait, I can't view my PMs I like this!
    SMods can still PM you whilst you're on caution

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can Smod+?, because I was waiting for a PM from 2 smods, 2 admins, and an assistant gm.

Edit: And oh if I get Comp Trialist I'd have one from him too.
    Last edited by Laggings; 23-10-2009 at 01:16 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can Smod+?, because I was waiting for a PM from 2 smods, 2 admins, and an assistant gm.
    Yes -longer-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kk, that's good to hear -whew.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is this thread pointless cause tbh I don't see you leaving anytime soon? Not whilst you're waiting for all these PM's eh?
    Last edited by Hecktix; 23-10-2009 at 01:20 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah it's pointless, I just wanted to spend 2 hours on a thread with you getting about 18 or so posts and having everyone feel sorry for me :rolleyes:

Anyways, I think I posted somewhere that I'll be coming on for just a few minutes or so everyday to check my PMs and the complaint I posted, and after my caution and everything is cooled down, I'll be on for just a short while a day to comment in the cool room section

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast