HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Unhappy [Laggings] Leaving.

Thread closed by invincible (Forum Moderator):
    Firstly: Sorry this is at the top my phone wont let me scroll to the bottom of the post
    Secondly: Ive closed this thread because its become off topic in the sense that its generally talking about the user. No where did the thread starter say "Im leaving so throw me aload of insults".
    Thirdly: This thread was beginning to turn into a 'moan about the moderators' when this is not the time nor place.
    Fourthly: The user has said they are not actually going to leave.
    Finally: I think closing this thread is a good idea as its benefitting nobody and the way it is beginning to lean people are gonna get into trouble. Thanks.

Yeah, it's been a long time coming. I suppose I'll endulge into the story.

There once was a little boy. LOL no jk. Anyways, I'm sure you all saw that iadam flame thread > After that, I was getting constant Pm's and cautions from invincible that were continually removed by the FM. Anyways, I reported it via the right forum, and as always, nothing gets done about it So then, I guess saying 'Whatever you say, Big Man' is considered extremely rude to Habbox staff, and I get a caution from Jin. Now I have nothing yeah nevermind. Jin has had a grudge against me for about 8 months, because the servers that he supposedly knew how to ran threw me a IP ban, and even though Jin agreed that it wasn't needed, he couldn't figure out how to fix it, and I chewed his ass over it. Well, then he gets co-owner and LOL he can do whatever the hell he wants to me. Still have yet to see ANY proof on it

Besides that, I'm getting PMs from invincible (I'd copy them here but I can't view my inbox :rolleyes saying rude things like 'Grow up', and after asking him not to PM me about something again 'You don't tell me what to do, you are nothing.' Well, I guess SMODs can be rude and get nothing done about it, but when regular users are 'somewhat rude' they get cautioned and banned.

Anyways I'm just sick of all the :rude: in the higher ups. With the exception of Matt, Sam, Nvr, and Yoshi. They all sick together, if one man gets hurt the rest go after the attacker, you know? Nothing will be changed, because that's just how it is. Oh well.

I'll still be posting regularly in the Cool Rooms thread, after my caution is ended of course. But besides that, I won't be on HXF anymore. I'll still be on Habbo atleast once or twice a day to continue to make rooms, so if you ever want to talk to me you can reach me there.

Was fun while it lasted

Oh yeah, I probably would've got Competition Trialist, but seeing as I'm cautioned and can't read my PMs :rolleyes:. I would've had Event Trialist too, but Roxy found 2 (OMG 2) out of 1900 posts offensive, so that went away too. The only thing I'm somewhat looking forward to is maybe winning that blog competition

~ Matt

(Hopfully this doesn't get another EPIC WARNING, I've kept it within all rules.)
    Last edited by Hecktix; 24-10-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

laters mate. know what you mean about some moderators though, good you'll still be around a little bit xx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

toodlepip

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I'm going to stay on just for you jake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bye Laggings.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you for not starting anything here invincible
    I'll miss you the most, fo' sho'.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

serious though i think like 90% of one smod has been reversed and like 90% of another been reversed lmao. it's diabolical really. feel for you babe x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The only thing I'm coming on for during the duration of my caution is just to check my Staff Complaint thread, even though the other one has had nothing in the past week

Suxxxxx not to be able to PM people though, I never thought I'd miss seeing 5
    YOUVE RECIEVED AN EPIC INFRACTION
    PMs a day tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    serious though i think like 90% of one smod has been reversed and like 90% of another been reversed lmao. it's diabolical really. feel for you babe x
    *REMOVED*

Laggings, I don't think Jin cautioned you because of any past grudge but meh bans aren't allowed to be discussed onthe forum.

People who hold grudges just cause themselves trouble really. You probably shouldn't leave because you got cautioned either, perhaps you should just sit the 7 days out and then come back & don't do whatever it was Jin cautioned you for again?

Edit by Sammeth. (Assistant General Manager): Please don't post to provoke or cause arguments.
    Last edited by Sammeth.; 23-10-2009 at 07:09 PM.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by invincible View Post
    *REMOVED*

Laggings, I don't think Jin cautioned you because of any past grudge but meh bans aren't allowed to be discussed onthe forum.

People who hold grudges just cause themselves trouble really. You probably shouldn't leave because you got cautioned either, perhaps you should just sit the 7 days out and then come back & don't do whatever it was Jin cautioned you for again?

10/10 for maturity. BYE AGAIN LAGGINGS M8
    Last edited by iAdam; 24-10-2009 at 03:20 PM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast