HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [Bleach] What do you think...

What do you think Ichigo's Zanpakuto Shikai release command would be? Since he's never actually had to use it since he's been in Shikai since his first release and all we heard of him then was him shouting "Zangetsu". They usually have something to do with what their name means, and I think Zangetsu is 'Cutting Moon' or something like that, haven't seen the sub with the definition on it ages.

So yeah, what do you think his release command would be?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They don't need commands, all you have to do is say their name. This was proven by Ichigo just saying Zangetsu - the only reason that a person's command relates to the zan is because it's just them saying it. I think Gin's is 'stab' or 'pierce' because his zan's called Shinzo (God Spear).
    Anyway if Ichigo did have one I'd bet my middle nut it'd be 'protect'.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    They don't need commands, all you have to do is say their name. This was proven by Ichigo just saying Zangetsu - the only reason that a person's command relates to the zan is because it's just them saying it. I think Gin's is 'stab' or 'pierce' because his zan's called Shinzo (God Spear).
    Anyway if Ichigo did have one I'd bet my middle nut it'd be 'protect'.
    All Zanpakuto have Shikai commands, you don't have to say them or their name, but in order for them to be at full strength when you release them, you must say their command and name. Zangetsu describes it when he's talking about I'll be twice as strong etc, it applies to their command, name and attacks, otherwise why would they say them if it didn't do anything (unless its just some random crap and I've been watching it too much lately ).

And yeah, it could be protect if you consider his ethics etc. .
    Last edited by RandomManJay; 25-10-2009 at 08:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Zangetsu said knowing the name of the attack, Getsuga Tenshou, made it more powerful but he never said knowing the release command of a zan makes it any more powerful. Also I don't know how far on it it you are but this is isn't a major spoiler anyway;
    Ayasegawa proved that what you call your zan affects how it releases but the command stays the same; 'bloom'. Implying that the command plays no effect.
    Last edited by LoveToStack; 25-10-2009 at 08:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cut the moon, moon cutter!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    Zangetsu said knowing the name of the attack, Getsuga Tenshou, made it more powerful but he never said knowing the release command of a zan makes it any more powerful. Also I don't know how far on it it you are but this is isn't a major spoiler anyway;
    Ayasegawa proved that what you call your zan affects how it releases but the command stays the same; 'bloom'. Implying that the command plays no effect.
    Then I've been watching it too much then, I do remember Zangetsu saying that they are more powerful when they say their name, probably dreamt the bit about the command (have been having a lot of dreams lately ). Also I'm at the most recent episode (242) and the most recent novel (379), unless there's a difference between the original and the subs.

But still, just wondering what you would think his Shikai command would be (whether or not he has one, everyone else seems to have one ).