HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by danthecarlvr View Post
    Laggings I am danthecarlvr from au and have been playing since 06. yes I can sofa stack & I am probably one of the first(one of, not the very first) to know the ORIGINAL sofa stack, also yes I can sofa stack more than 3 sofas, even to the ceiling of a room. You might not know me since you're from UK but you can't just predict that I can't stack because I'm not in some stupid group.
    Also, I agree with Blinger a few pages back, would you UK'ers share to everyone sofa stack if you guys were the very first to sofa stack? I doubt it.

danthecarlvr, I am Demala from uk and have been playing since 06. No I cannot sofa stack, and you know what? I couldn't give two flying ***** that you can. Now **** off back onto a au site, since no one gives a toss.

Demala, I wasn't talking to you, I was telling Laggings who I was and answered he's question..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Demala View Post
    danthecarlvr, I am Demala from uk and have been playing since 06. No I cannot sofa stack, and you know what? I couldn't give two flying ***** that you can. Now **** off back onto a au site, since no one gives a toss.
    Odd.. I thought habbox was an international site... So why don't we just sit the **** where we are?
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is thread is becoming pathetic..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by danthecarlvr View Post
    Laggings I am danthecarlvr from au and have been playing since 06. yes I can sofa stack & I am probably one of the first(one of, not the very first) to know the ORIGINAL sofa stack, also yes I can sofa stack more than 3 sofas, even to the ceiling of a room. You might not know me since you're from UK but you can't just predict that I can't stack because I'm not in some stupid group.
    Also, I agree with Blinger a few pages back, would you UK'ers share to everyone sofa stack if you guys were the very first to sofa stack? I doubt it.
    The bolded red part basically proves you know nothing about sofa stacking, and everyone that reads it will see that too.

Yes, if I was the FIRST person to find ANY stack, I would share it with EVERYONE on Habboxforum.

Quote Originally Posted by Demala View Post
    Habbox is an international site, let's not start any arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    Odd.. I thought habbox was an international site... So why don't we just sit the **** where we are?
    ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    This is thread is becoming pathetic..
    Somewhat, not as pathetic as some of the threads have become though.
    Now we're just trying to prove who the best is I suppose :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can we be honest for lik 5 seconds.

Habbox can hardly take pride in being international..

Habbo sub-forums - one dedicated to UK - the rest make do with one.
    ENGLISH Rare Values
    ENGLISH Guides
    ENGLISH (well pretty much) news

At the end of the day you have to except that hx (which I am a supporter of, probably the best fansite imo..) is pretty much UK based.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789