HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Alton Towers - 7th November

Yeah, went today for the last day of the season, it was also part of Adrenaline Week, meaning the tickets are cheaper and only the thrill rides are open.

It was quite busy seeing as it was the end of the year, but seeing as it's Adrenaline Week, the tickets were only £10 when booked online and it was also advertised on TV, it was actually fairly quiet! Ride times were about 5 minutes for around before lunch, then around lunchtime the queues built up to, on average, around 10-20 minutes, then in the last hour there were basically no queues whatsoever, so we got a good number of rides in!

The park was open shorter than usual, only 6 hours (10:00 - 16:00), but the level of quietness in the park made up for that. Also, a lot of the shops were closed, including Burger King, which was a disapointment, but there was still Alton Towers own brand shop type things open, so it wasn't all bad. The water rides and all kids rides were closed - just thrill rides that were open! Oh, and I also got to see a sneak peak of their new ride, SW6.

Just a quick rundown of rides..

Nemesis - 4 times
    Rita: Queen Of Speed - 4 times
    Oblivion - 4 times
    Spinball Whizzer - 3 times
    Runaway Mine Train - 2 times
    Air - 1 time
    Ripsaw - 1 time
    The Blade - 1 time

So yeah, all good. :8
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i love alton towers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice amount of rides you managed to fit in. I've only ever been once, we got the Platinum VIP fast track pass and it wasn't even busy! On the ride that sets off really fast, might possibly of been the rita, my friend was videoing it on his phone and he lost grip. It flew into his face then fell down onto his legs and managed to catch it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I went, half of those rides were closed! :@ So even on the rubbish rides, there were like billions of people lining up!

Hope you enjoyed yourself x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cutbrakes View Post
    When I went, half of those rides were closed! :@ So even on the rubbish rides, there were like billions of people lining up!

Hope you enjoyed yourself x
    Was it because of the rain? I know health and safety is important and all that but alton towers are infamous for shutting down rides because of the rain. Sometimes when it's just spitting they close the rides down.. Damn, you should go to some of the theme parks in Florida. They get tropical rain showers that last like 20-30 mins nearly everyday and you hardly ever see them close down the rides.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

I've been on every single ride in the park LOL including some past ones like Cork screw. But i have been many times and stayed in the hotel etc. I have been when there are virtually no queues because my holidays are different to mainland UK ones so we just went when you guys were stuck in school. Pretty sweet park but i still prefer Thorpe park.