HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ,LexiiLu

Latest Awards:

Default Cartilage & Bellybutton Piercing?

So I want to get my cartilage pierced basically like so (top one)....

Basically I just want a plain diamond stud. But what I'd like to know is does this hurt? Only have 2 holes right now and sensitive ears. Secondly, does it require a lot of matinence?

Also I want to eventually get my belly button pierced. I dont know how long it'll be for this one especially, but I want something kinda like this:

very simple and traditional. however, i've got some questions on this one too. how long do you have to keep it in til you change it? how badly does it hurt? how long can it be out for until it closes up?

if you can answer any of these, it'd be greatly appreciated =] thanks ♥

~Lexi

moderator alert Thread closed by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Due to bump

Last edited by Nicola; 19-11-2010 at 02:04 PM.
    hi my name is lexi
    i'm living this crazy beautiful life.*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

BOTTOM ONE FREAKIN' HURTS, HAD MINE DONE LIKE LAST YEAR.

and i wouldn't get the cartilage done, it looks average, also won't your hair cover it up?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,LexiiLu

Latest Awards:

Lol. the navel hurts?
    I've been reading and everyone says it depends on the person but I'm rly skinny so I think it might kill me ;[
    and not always, sometimes it will but sometimes i pull it back and stuff.
    hi my name is lexi

Tokens

I dont think the cartilage piercing hurts any more than the normal ones you already have on your ears. I cant say for sure though, cos I dont have any piercings but a lot of my friends have that done and thats what they said. Im not advising you to get them done, I think ones you have would look fine, but anymore is too much in my opinion, thats just me though, get it done if you want to.
    Keep your mind open, now my love, or else my heart just might close

Tokens

I've had both done..
    my cartilage was really annoying, cause i couldn't sleep on it for ages, but i suggest you change the back bit to something more flat cause otherwise it digs into the side of your head.
    Also if you have lnog hair it's probably best to tie it back for a few days because hair gets caught round it really easily.

With the belly button, it surprisingly didn't hurt, and took like 30 seconds, which i was proper shocked by.. after its been done it kinda hurts for a week.. and you can't change it for ages because it takes bare time to heal - sometimes up to a year, and if you catch it on stuff, which you probably will it proper kills.. and you've got to clean it like twice a day for a few months.
    I don't have it done anymore because it fell out and closed over without me realising.. so it doesn't take long at all to close over
    i wanna get it done againt thooo

hope this helps
    we'll do what we've always done
    shut our eyes and hope for the best.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,LexiiLu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
    I've had both done..
    my cartilage was really annoying, cause i couldn't sleep on it for ages, but i suggest you change the back bit to something more flat cause otherwise it digs into the side of your head.
    Also if you have lnog hair it's probably best to tie it back for a few days because hair gets caught round it really easily.

With the belly button, it surprisingly didn't hurt, and took like 30 seconds, which i was proper shocked by.. after its been done it kinda hurts for a week.. and you can't change it for ages because it takes bare time to heal - sometimes up to a year, and if you catch it on stuff, which you probably will it proper kills.. and you've got to clean it like twice a day for a few months.
    I don't have it done anymore because it fell out and closed over without me realising.. so it doesn't take long at all to close over
    i wanna get it done againt thooo

hope this helps
    merci
    however what if i have to take it out, is there like some guarantee it'll close if i remove it for a few hours? cause I dont have a whole year to wait until i take it out with dance and all. i'll probably have about 8 months.
    hi my name is lexi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you'll be fine taking it out for a while, but not like a day obviously. You should think about getting a labret bar for the cartilage, they have flat backs so they should'nt hurt you, plus the ball is threaded so you can just screw it off and put a diamond ball on

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have both of mine done.
    Cartilage didn't hurt at all. Obviously it's not the most compfortable feeling of a needle going through your ear, but it doesn't hurt. Don't get it done with a gun though, whatever you do. My cartilage also didn't need much looking after. i can safely say that I've had it since August and I've only cleaned it twice and it's fine. I also took it out 3 weeks early but it got a bit bloody but it's abo****ley fine now. However, it depends on the person.
    For me, the lobes hurt way moreas it stung for hours.

Bellut button didn't hurt much, however it was quite painful to move after. It really does depend on your pain tolerance though. This one you really do need to clean though or else it gets skanky. And don't clean it with what they tell you to clean it with. Mix a quatre of a teaspoon in with kettle water and then soak it in that.

hope this helped xox
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

i had cartilage done twice, both times didnt hurt until the next day so bad that i had to take it out both times probably just me tho
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by swearwolf View Post
    i had cartilage done twice, both times didnt hurt until the next day so bad that i had to take it out both times probably just me tho
    :S
    that's very strange.
    Did you get it frozen before they were pierced?
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast