HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Are You Royal Enough For The Volturi?

Ey!

The following information I have from Habbo Australia, containing the newest and last Twilight furni range!

Volturi Royal Chair - 15 credits (!)
    Will you join them?

Volturi Crest (Poster) - 6 credits
    The symbol of vampire royalty

Fountain - 10 credits
    Run through it when your true love needs saving

Clock Tower - 8 credits
    Time is running out

Clock Tower Wall - 5 credits
    Built to last - just like the Volturi

Clock Tower Wall x10 - 35 credits

Clock Tower Wall x20 - 60 credits

Sincerely,
    Jendro
    Why do you play/spend money on Habbo?

I don't play Habbo, I make art.
    The room is my canvas.
    The furniture is my paint.
    Habbo is my museum.

Jendro

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice find man.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

and the article from the UK:

Make your own ancient coven, host events for your vampire friends and win a spot in the finale!

If you thought that the Cullens were stylish, think again! Meet the Volturi, one of the most ancient and royal vampire covens of the world. These incredibly ancient vampires live in Italy and enforce the laws of the vampire world. Apparently they destroy any threat that comes in their way without hesitation. It is an extreme honor to be invited to be a part of this royal coven and they don't send out these invitations to just anyone. Do you have what it takes to be a member of the Volturi?

Obviously you need a luxurious collection of furniture to feel like a royal vampire. That is why we have added the Volturi Furni to the Twilight Saga: New Moon Catalogue. Build your own ancient clock tower, Italian square or royal hall to feel like a member of the Volturi Coven. These Furni will be available until the 7th of December.

Click here to check out the new Furni in the redesigned Group Page

Alteration competition: recreate your favourite scene

Have you seen The Twilight Saga: New Moon yet? If not, get yourself over your local cinema so you can participate in this new competition. What was your favourite part of the movie? Edward leaving Bella (*sobs*)? Jacob's transformation to a werewolf (*gasps*)? The final confrontation with the Volturi (*faints*)? Choose your favorite scene and recreate it with a pixel art, animated gif or comic book. Send in your work by mail before the 27th of November. We will choose the five best works and reward its creators with a Level 2 Volturi Badge, a special Rare and a spot in the finale.

Send in your work to [email protected] with the subject FAVOURITE NEW MOON SCENE.

Room building competition: make your own vampire coven

Being part of a royal vampire coven obviously means having a luxurious place to live. This means epic throne rooms, gothic buildings and ancient squares that suits a vampire king or queen. Build your own Royal Vampire Coven rooms for you and your vampire friends to live in and send a screenshot of your room by email before the 27th of November. Starting tomorrow we will publish the best looking rooms every day on The Twilight Saga: New Moon group page. The four selected winners will be awarded with a Level 2 Volturi Badge, a special Rare and a spot in the finale.

Send in your work to [email protected] with the subject VAMPIRE COVEN.

Event competition: host a royal vampire event

What do royal vampires do all day? Being immortal means a lot of time to kill, so the Volturi have probably done it all. How would you spend your days as a member of a powerful vampire coven? Host an event with your coven members and you might be chosen to be a part of the finale! Fill in the application form below and send it out before the 27th of November. Each day we will publish the best event of the day on the The Twilight Saga: New Moon group page. These four winners will be awarded a Level 2 Volturi Badge, a special Rare and a spot in the finale.
    Who doesn't want to be a powerful and immortal vampire? Don't miss out on the eternal fun and become a member of your own vampire coven. Good luck!

few competitions

Tokens
    Habbo
    Extraken

Latest Awards:

Whoop another alt comp lolz

NEW HABBO NAME ADD EXTRAKEN !
    also known as .-.eXtra.-.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER - Extraken_Habbo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I guess I'll probably enter the alt comp if I have time...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wish they didnt rise prices on all their new furni, i wish it slowly went down in price..
    █-█-█-█-█-█-█-█-█-█
    1000-1100-1200-1300-1400-1500-1600-1700-1800-1900
    Puhekupla - Artist & Reporter

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

i LOVE the thrones

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Too bad these lovely thrones are 15 credits... Really expensive. More than 1 HC actually :S
    Why do you play/spend money on Habbo?

I don't play Habbo, I make art.
    The room is my canvas.
    The furniture is my paint.
    Habbo is my museum.

Jendro