HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1092
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm in love :Heart:ove:

used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by welshcake View Post

Not my picture but yeah, I have that car, that colour, 63 plate. Getting a new one this year though but not that colour because that colour was mega expensive. It was a bit of an upgrade from my Punto but it's not the most powerful car in the world, especially compared to my old one.
    Wouldn't you have the facelift version? The version you posted stopped being sold around the 62 plate - or they for some reason didn't register until the 63 plates were around, which isn't normal for Ford :S

I have a Ford Fiesta Titanium X in blue. Rear-view cameras are great!

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Wouldn't you have the facelift version? The version you posted stopped being sold around the 62 plate - or they for some reason didn't register until the 63 plates were around, which isn't normal for Ford :S

I have a Ford Fiesta Titanium X in blue. Rear-view cameras are great!
    I'll take a picture of mine when I can. It's very similar. I wanted sensors really because I won't lie, I'm ****e at parking on a street but cameras would be great. I'm getting a new on end of the year probably, I'll miss the magenta colour.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by welshcake View Post
    I'll take a picture of mine when I can. It's very similar. I wanted sensors really because I won't lie, I'm ****e at parking on a street but cameras would be great. I'm getting a new on end of the year probably, I'll miss the magenta colour.
    Sensors aren't too expensive if I recall correctly. You could see how well you do without them and if you want you can get after sale ones fitted by Ford at a later date

Keep in mind though that they won't be as good as factory fitted sensors which come with colour indication as to how close you are - after sale ones only produce a sound and do not provide any visual clues.

If you think you will need them definitely get one with them fitted at the factory with the visual indications as they outperform just hearing a beep.

What colour are you thinking of getting? The standard red isn't that bad.

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Sensors aren't too expensive if I recall correctly. You could see how well you do without them and if you want you can get after sale ones fitted by Ford at a later date

Keep in mind though that they won't be as good as factory fitted sensors which come with colour indication as to how close you are - after sale ones only produce a sound and do not provide any visual clues.

If you think you will need them definitely get one with them fitted at the factory with the visual indications as they outperform just hearing a beep.

What colour are you thinking of getting? The standard red isn't that bad.
    If I don't get the expensive colours like mine or that candy blue one, I'll probably get the sensors fitted. I think the free ones are like dark blue, the red and maybe white or something but I don't want blue because my first car was blue and I'm not sure on the red. Thinking maybe one of the more expensive colours like a black or errrr I don't know. I guess the red isn't that bad. eeh, I'm really not sure. Haha.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    I'm in love :Heart:ove:

That colour is beautiful
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    That colour is beautiful
    yeah I love it! You don't see many in that colour really, wanted something a bit different. In the dark it looks grey but in the sun it looks more bronze which I absolutely love
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Finally got it :HeartEyes::HeartEyes::HeartEyes::HeartEyes::Heart Eyes::HeartEyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Not a fan of new cars, but I do have a soft spot for the ST's
    Not a fan of them wheels though

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bobozia

Latest Awards:

This is my Range Rover Vogue, Marty as I know him. Dont know how to post a photo on the forum so this is just a screenshot of a picture I have on my computer.

Last edited by Matthew; 31-03-2015 at 06:33 PM. Reason: added the image :~)