HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

ha, cool. good luck then

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

My dad was considering getting a year and a half old lexus, but hes not too sure. he used to have all that on his nissan primaria before he wrote it off spectacularly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    My dad was considering getting a year and a half old lexus, but hes not too sure. he used to have all that on his nissan primaria before he wrote it off spectacularly.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

nooo, 4x4 = nooooo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nooo, 4x4 = nooooo.
    The GS is a 4x4 too

Last edited by Metric1; 11-12-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

i think the one in the picture above is more like the one he wants, but im not entirely sure to be honestt.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think the one in the picture above is more like the one he wants, but im not entirely sure to be honestt.
    It's a beautiful car.

I want this:

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

close to the one outside ma house buddy

Tokens

I drive a 1991 Nissan 300zx. Its the 2 seater model, 5-speed manual... currently got a VG30DE (3.0L V6 non-turbo) as I'm rebuilding the VG30DETT (3.0L V6 twin-turbo) engine which will be put in the car once its gone in to be painted. Owned this car since Nov '08. Always loved 300zx's, they're beautiful looking cars and have superb handling.. plus they're freaking quick.

Recently bought the revised Nissan '99 spec front bumper, will go on the car when it goes in to get painted:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by zedspec View Post
    I drive a 1991 Nissan 300zx. Its the 2 seater model, 5-speed manual... currently got a VG30DE (3.0L V6 non-turbo) as I'm rebuilding the VG30DETT (3.0L V6 twin-turbo) engine which will be put in the car once its gone in to be painted. Owned this car since Nov '08. Always loved 300zx's, they're beautiful looking cars and have superb handling.. plus they're freaking quick.

Recently bought the revised Nissan '99 spec front bumper, will go on the car when it goes in to get painted:

I like them cars, I liked the one that Richard Hammond had on Topgear that time.