HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Have fun 1. with the insurance and 2. in the snow

Haha my dads E320 he said let's see what happens when I put my foot down and the back just span out. Fun times
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hackney View Post

It's my brother in laws but I guess it can practically pass as mine, I'll be on the insurance soon and he'll let me take it whenever I want

Erm, I don't have any pictures of my pimp mobile but it's a 97 Fiest. It's only till I pass my driving test then I'ma sell it for a Beamer.
    I love the new E-Class, my moms fiance had a previous generation model but the lease was up and he replaced it with a Buick Regal CXL Turbo. He never drove the Mercedes and he never drives the Buick, frankly I don't understand why he needed another car in the first place. I'd say when mom and him are done with the S-Class they'll probably get one of those..
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    I love the new E-Class, my moms fiance had a previous generation model but the lease was up and he replaced it with a Buick Regal CXL Turbo. He never drove the Mercedes and he never drives the Buick, frankly I don't understand why he needed another car in the first place. I'd say when mom and him are done with the S-Class they'll probably get one of those..
    Beautiful shape and the blue efficiency is so good, cost us £65 to drive from London to Glasgow.

He has the entertainment system too, he's going to be doing chauffering in this car and make some serious money

That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awesome car, but good luck getting insured on it when you pass your test.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's only a 2.2 so it shouldn't be too high hopefully

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's only a 2.2 so it shouldn't be too high hopefully
    Id say upwards of £7,000 odd, possibly alot more, if they will even insure you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by awelsh View Post
    Id say upwards of £7,000 odd, possibly alot more, if they will even insure you.

That would be as the main driver, I can't imagine it being that deadly if he's just insured as an occasional user - I have a 17 year old mate who's insured as an occasional user on his dad's Audi A4 1.9 TDI and I think it's barely even £1k

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, insurance quote for me, ON MY MAM'S INSURANCE, £5000 |: |: |:
    My vehicle for the next 4 years.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by danzooo View Post
    That would be as the main driver, I can't imagine it being that deadly if he's just insured as an occasional user - I have a 17 year old mate who's insured as an occasional user on his dad's Audi A4 1.9 TDI and I think it's barely even £1k
    I live in a very upper class area too. And I'll say the car will be parked in a garage, so the insurance will be cheap as there's no risk of the vehicle being stolen. The only thing they can flaw me on is if they think 'Oh he's 17, it's a 30k car, he's bound to crash it. To cover ourselves let's charge him 7k' but I don't think it'll resort to that. It's an automatic car, the odds of a new driver crashing as so low. It's like driving a Go Kart

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I live in a very upper class area too. And I'll say the car will be parked in a garage, so the insurance will be cheap as there's no risk of the vehicle being stolen. The only thing they can flaw me on is if they think 'Oh he's 17, it's a 30k car, he's bound to crash it. To cover ourselves let's charge him 7k' but I don't think it'll resort to that. It's an automatic car, the odds of a new driver crashing as so low. It's like driving a Go Kart
    Doesn't look upper class where it's parked in those pictures lol?

and if something happens to the car whilst its parked on the street, e.g. someone hits it they'll ask you why the car wasnt in a garage and might even go as far as to checking with your neighbours if it's parked in a garage or not regularly.

i dont get the fuss..

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me